See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: K-O Blackjack vs HiLo

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Once again Zen....your reply does not hold water, as KO's numbers are even higher than all three of Hi Lo's numbers ...What say you to that fact???....
    Are you playing all indices? If so, then PE is of higher concern. So is preferential shuffling. Are you taking insurance every single time it's called for? If so, then IC is a concern. Heat also.

Are you making the best TC large bet to maximize your return? If not, then BC is a concern. Does it minimize heat?

With proper input to CV Data, you will come out with a SCORE. Then, all things being relatively equal, your count selection should be the easiest, yet most challenging you can perform "comfortably." Quite often they are one in the same.

Someone can probably run a SIM for you. But would you go to a Dentist where someone else took the classes for him?

This game isn't rocket science my friend. It's pure coincidence that so many Rocket Scientists play blackjack.
    Last edited by moses; 12-19-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Ronster. Something has made you twitchy about Silver Fox. If it's in your game, then fine. But if it's from forum input, then we have a problem Houston.

I suggest you buy CV Data, then you can put solid "numbers" to your game and not rhetoric.
    Hi moses....What really got me to thinking about making a change is the very high correlation numbers that KO sports, that and the easy transition from Silver Fox to KO by just dropping the 9 count

Banned or Suspended

A perfect example. You are looking at a 6 deck s17 SIM with a 1 to 12 spread.

I'd venture to guess you play h17 single and DD with a 1 to 3 spread.

Norm told me that CV Data was the ticket for a player spreading between 1 and 2 hands.
    Last edited by moses; 12-19-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Yes, you are right in your assumption moses. I play only SD, DD, h17, 1 to 3 spread on a quarter table. double only on 10/11 (on SD, any 1st 2 DD), 3:2 bj with decent pen. And much of the time I will be playing heads-up....And contrary to popular belief on the site that it's even possible, I grind out right at $100 per hour with that spread, and it does tame br fluctuation.....
    Last edited by Ronster; 12-19-2016 at 11:06 AM.

Using KO/REKO play all indices with both negative and positive indices in a single and double deck game without true counting the SCORE will outperform Hi-lo-full with 100+ indices. It actually perform very close to Omega II without an ace side count. I've done the simulation before and created threads on it already. If anyone want to check my simulation they are more than welcome to do so.

It's the advantage of CVCX over CVData.
    In one sim you can compute almost all rules, many pen, with 1 or more players, many spread, many bankroll ....

For instance:
    ScreenShot192.jpg

Better SCORE with play all indices using REKO in single deck even at .5 cut off you can get over a SCORE of 50 with 1-3 bet spread without true counting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-19-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    If anyone want to check my simulation they are more than welcome to do so.
    My mail is [email protected]

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Yes, you are right in your assumption moses. I play only SD, DD, h17, 1 to 3 spread on a quarter table. double only on 10/11, 3:2 bj with decent pen. And much of the time I will be playing heads-up....And contrary to popular belief on the site that it's even possible, I grind out right at $100 per hour with that spread, and it does tame br fluctuation.....
    Do you spread to two hands for large bets? What percentage of your plays are large vs minimum? DAS?
    Last edited by moses; 12-19-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philippe B View Post
    Are you available through PM? Email sent
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-19-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Yes, you are right in your assumption moses. I play only SD, DD, h17, 1 to 3 spread on a quarter table. double only on 10/11, 3:2 bj with decent pen. And much of the time I will be playing heads-up....And contrary to popular belief on the site that it's even possible, I grind out right at $100 per hour with that spread, and it does tame br fluctuation.....

Do you spread to two hands for large bets? What percentage of your plays are large vs minimum? DAS?
    Never do I spread to 2 hands moses....% of large vs small bets I make?....dunno, never really thought about it....No DAS, either on SD or DD.....I am able to kill the burn card a lot of the time due to dealer sloppiness when burning....There is no DD at my favorite joint, but other than a few circus games and a couple shoes, it is all SD....Also, if it's slow, they will raise a $10 min table to $25 if I ask, which usually makes it heads-up for quite awhile before anyone else lights....Here on the river, one can cash chips from one joint in at a different joint, no matter what shifts. And as long as it's less than $700 there are no phones ringing, which puts rat-holing in the POD (Plan Of the Day) for all the non military here.....I do the above with Silver Fox, but as I stated earlier, those huge correlation #'s on KO, in addition to the ease of application, have me considering making the change....
    Last edited by Ronster; 12-19-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Banned or Suspended

Ok. The big question is insurance. If you take it everytime it's called for, then a change may be slightly beneficial. For instance, taking it with 16vs10 On the last hand of the deck and then not taking even money on the first hand of the next deck might raise some eyebrows.

Not to confuse the issue but you could do both REKO and Silver Fox. Simply drop the 9 for your large bet decisions.

POD. I like that. Play some blackjack. Eat lunch. Watch football.
    Last edited by moses; 12-19-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast