See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Legal Advice: FBI Stopped Me At Airport

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    They let all these people through and pull me out of line overtime I fly. I must look like a mafia hitman or something.
    Overtime or every time? You are slipping, T3.

I always get a frisking. Tsa loves to feel up my butt and between my legs. they really should buy me dinner first, lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where do I sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I always get a frisking. Tsa loves to feel up my butt and between my legs. they really should buy me dinner first, lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    During my physical, while getting the dreaded prostatectomy check, asked the doc if he was buying dinner.

Nice discussion going here, If you face these type of problem then the good solution will be to keep contact with an attorney so that at the meantime he will give you the best suggestion and help you in the problem. My friend told me that an attorney name Sebastian Ohanian is an experienced lawyer in Florida & he succeeded in a property law.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "During my physical, while getting the dreaded prostatectomy check, asked the doc if he was buying dinner."

A prostatectomy is the surgical removal of the prostate. If you have that, then the doctor no longer needs to do the dreaded prostate check. Just sayin'.

Don

Sorry, TLDR. So to summarize, the FBI checked/removed someone's prostate? I've had a few dreaded conversations with both FBI and DEA. Just ignore them like a sweaty pit boss but always carry enough evidence to show you're a legit AP.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    "During my physical, while getting the dreaded prostatectomy check, asked the doc if he was buying dinner."

A prostatectomy is the surgical removal of the prostate. If you have that, then the doctor no longer needs to do the dreaded prostate check. Just sayin'.

Don
    No, spell correct gone amok. PSA numbers are actually quite good. I dread the annual finger up the butt excercise. You know, these comments remind me of a move I made during my University wrestling days. I called it the "The prostate gambit".

In a scramble to get the point, my arm came around trying for a waste ride - he was quick, and my hand missed his waste, but.....my thumb went up his ass, he squeezed his cheeks, squeaked out a whoops, which created weakness, and I flipped him over for the pin. I certainly hope I washed my hands afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    What if i make 25k in a month, and then deposit that 25k into my bank in 3 increments, 8k, 8k, 9k? The 25k has been logged into my books and has been claimed on my taxes, i have just deposited it in increments under 10k. My reasoning for this example would be that after winning 25k, i didnt want to deposit that entire amount right away in case I started losing the next month.

The result of january was a 25k win. 8k deposited on feb 1st, next 8k on feb 15th, last 9k on feb 28th.

How would this look? Its hard to deposit right after a big win while on the road. Is this ok, or they rather see one deposit on feb 1st for 25k (all won throughout January)?
    Prison stripes are fashionable in the spring. Comes off the Structuring runway.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

Don
    Look at the bright side, Don. He could have used the frequent malapropism prostrate check

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    " ... they ... see one deposit on feb 1st for 25k"
    They will focus on the 25K deposit, but they will then see all
    dubiously "clean" transactions. I purposely make periodic
    withdrawals and deposits of odd random amounts purposely
    drawn to exceed $10,000. Doing this shows an absolute lack
    of concern Re: structuring cash transactions. I keep a few of
    the larger bank transaction receipts on my person.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Hendersonbennett View Post
    "Sebastian Ohanian is an experienced lawyer in Florida."
    This is your first post here. You are forgiven. "Frank Galvin" posts here. He is an attorney in Florida.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345