Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barred, maybe trespassed

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rain View Post
    If I change my appearance, do I need a fake ID? I'm close enough to 18 that they need to check it to verify my age.
    What? You mean there's another underage counter here now ? Oh, the shame!

I can't speak to the need for a fake, but I would recommend you leave them alone long enough that they forget you. Your odds of restitution if the reservation crew mistreats you are ... slim.
    "Wait a minute. How do you beat someone to death with their own skull? That doesn't seem physically possible." "That's what Jimmy kept screaming: 'This doesn't seem physically possible!'"

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This tribe has no reputation of dirty tactics, I wouldn't worry about that. However, they do have technology that reads every license plate that enters the rez. They can find out who you are if you drive your own car.
    They need ID when you take the bus? So much for that option. If you have any friends or family who like to gamble, hitch a ride with them if you absolutely must go back. And for heaven's sake, you are done with OU13, if you have the bank for $15 tables the 4 deck is very nice at times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123