Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Increasing Forced Dealer Errors

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    so you put out the extra bet out before the dealer announces "no more bets" ?
    assuming you do. Also assume you write an email+sms+facebook detailing you intentions. Then I am not sure if it's legal or not. Ask a lawyer.

If it is legal I would do it infrequently depend on how much extra EV it generates Vs my normal EV per hour.

Correct. I do it before he announces no more bets. Although most of the time, they don't say anything. Once he looks away, I put it out. Once again, before he touches the shoe tray.

As for EV shrugs. But 100? surrender on big bets is pretty nice. And the thing about this is, the pit boss just assumes the dealer missed it on his own . Ofc frequent usage will result in EITS which will lead to boot. I am well aware.

Since this thread has migrated to something other than its original question, I would like to deviate a tad more. My question has to do with REAL dealer errors and not forced errors. I have always been a moralist and want to keep that nebulous "Karma" in my court. In light of that, if the dealer makes errors in my favor, I always point them out and let them correct them. Besides making me poorer, does it make me silly, stupid, or naïve?

Quote Originally Posted by 20 to 1 Spread View Post
    Correct. I do it before he announces no more bets.
    If you place the bet while it's still appropriate to place a bet, it's not cheating. It may quickly get you on the pit's not-so-favourite people list though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Since this thread has migrated to something other than its original question, I would like to deviate a tad more. My question has to do with REAL dealer errors and not forced errors. I have always been a moralist and want to keep that nebulous "Karma" in my court. In light of that, if the dealer makes errors in my favor, I always point them out and let them correct them. Besides making me poorer, does it make me silly, stupid, or naïve?
    I usually point out errors that affect me. Sometimes I'll let some slide that are +EV for me that I doubt anyone would care about, especially if it's with a dealer I don't particularly like. I find that pointing out these sorts of errors gets me brownie points with the pit and dealers. They trust me more and give me way less heat. It's actually lead to way more +EV than the initial errors due to some unique circumstances. Your mileage may of course vary.
    Last edited by Bubbles; 10-02-2016 at 07:42 AM.

I swear this happens like at least 2 out of 3 sessions.

Casual moved back down to 1 hand, dealer didnt notice and dealt a hand to the empty circle.

I had a $400 bet out. Today it's not my fault i thought!

Dealer showed an Ace. 100% surrender is the beeeessttt

Quote Originally Posted by 20 to 1 Spread View Post
    I swear this happens like at least 2 out of 3 sessions.

Casual moved back down to 1 hand, dealer didnt notice and dealt a hand to the empty circle.

I had a $400 bet out. Today it's not my fault i thought!

Dealer showed an Ace. 100% surrender is the beeeessttt
    Happened to me yesterday. Dealer missed one of my hands. I would have got a 2 but the dealer dealt it to himself. My one hand had a 4. I tried to pull the hand that he did not deal back but the dealer insisted on calling the pit. The pit asked me if it was okay and I said yes it was, that I did not mind pulling the one bet back. The pit then asked the dealer to continue dealing and after he finished, the one other player has a 12, I had a 14 and the dealer had the 2 showing. Pit asked if anyone wanted to pull their bet back. I did. The other guy hit and busted. The great pit guy then said he was in a good mood and asked the dealer not to pick up the ploppy's bet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123