Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
For those who are not familiar with my picks, I handicap the NFL games each week and post 1 “play” each week here on “tape”. For the record…I do put my money where my mouth is as I bet the same amount on each play each week… I have had great success using the same technique over the past 30 or so years….I started posting my picks on the old BJInfo discussion thread and continued offering them here (Thanks, Norm!) ...it is my ‘giveback’ to you cats

“Tape” allows me review my picks….and opinion of teams at the time....take week 1 last year…I recall being SO high on that week’s play…Vikings -3 @ SF…only to have them promptly get waxed 20-3 on that 2nd MNF game….so even though I lost that bet, my system “won the war” IMO as justice was eventually served…in the very wise words of the now late, always great Dennis Green, “they are who we they were, that’s why we took the damn field!” (lol….it never gets old)…..Minnesota went on to 11-5 record and won their division, while 49ers went 5-11 and “were who we thought they were”….point is 1.) how any given Sunday….and 2.) what a difference 1 game makes…(10-6 vs 9-7)

My “tape” on this site the past 3 years indicates records of 11-8, 14-6, and just 9-7 last year….for an impressive – if I do say so myself – 34-21 record….that’s a documented 62%...sure hope I didn’t just jinx myself..lol. ..keep in mind, of course, past results are no guarantee…
Stay tuned for my play this week….I know who it is…just haven’t put in the bet yet…like to get it in b4 posting here changes the line…joking

GOOD LUCK,

Sharky

PS: before I get asked again this year…”weak” is not a typo, or poor grammar…some 20 or so years ago a bookie friend of mine called my plays “weak”….LOL…but to this day…he still calls every week to ask for it…least it keeps us in touch
Sharky whats your overall record and how many units are you up??