Thread: Where to buy Ultimate Blackjack Strategy Cards by Don Schlesinger?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Where to buy Ultimate Blackjack Strategy Cards by Don Schlesinger?

I'd like to purchase a set of the Ultimate Blackjack Strategy Cards by Don Schlesinger, but have been unable to find them for sale anywhere, including Amazon.

Where might I buy a set of these mystical cards?

I already have a set of the cards from blackjackinfo.com (BJI) -- but I heard that the Ultimate Blackjack Strategy Cards (UBS) also have composition-dependent plays, which the BJI cards don't seem to have. What other improvements do the UBS cards have?

Thanks in advance for any info, and double thanks if dschles happens to see and comment on this.

Banned or Suspended

Highly recommended as a study aid for beginners.

Don's Basic Strategy cards are of the finest quality.

Laminated. Separate cards for different rules, etc.

For now, try here:

http://bj21.com/ads/ultimate_bj_cards/ad.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTIMATE-BLA...cAAOSwNphWZyPk

RGE is no longer in business, and BJA3 will be marketed and sold by Huntington Press, going forward, but I think Viktor Nacht may still be selling the cards. I have written to him and will get you an update as soon as I hear back.

Don

Wow, straight from the man himself. Thanks for the links Don!

Unfortunately I searched extensively already and have already seen both of those links.

1) The BJ21 link, when you click through to the actual order form, doesn't actually list the cards for sale on their site. They are probably out of stock or no longer carrying it.

2) The Ebay listing was relisted and then sold on June 19th, 2016...

Thanks for reaching out to Mr Nacht and I would appreciate any updates!

I take it the cards are no longer being printed or stocked anywhere? That's too bad.

I need to find out the answers to these questions myself, so please stayed tuned. I'll get back, I promise.

Don

Thanks Don. By the way, I recently bought BJA3 from shoplva.com, thanks for working to get it back in circulation!

Pi Yee/BJ21.com is phasing out retail sales, and is no longer carrying the cards as of when we sold out. They a great product. I hope shoplva.com will carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    I need to find out the answers to these questions myself, so please stayed tuned. I'll get back, I promise.
    Hi Don! It's been a bit more than a month -- I was wondering if you might have any update? Thanks!

I haven't forgotten. I wrote to the publisher (Viktor Nacht), and he was to have gotten back to me.

I'll nudge him again. Sorry.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    I haven't forgotten. I wrote to the publisher (Viktor Nacht), and he was to have gotten back to me.
    I'll nudge him again. Sorry.
    Absolutely appreciate it Don. Thank you.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by MJGolf View Post
    Thanks MJGolf! I hadn't found those links in my searching. I'll check them out. But if Don comes back with a preferred vendor (where the cost of the card, I would presume, goes at least partway to him), I'll certainly use that avenue instead.