Thread: CVData SP21 Indices for FELT

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVData SP21 Indices for FELT

An attempt to use CVData to create SP21 indices based upon FELT is not going so well.

I keep getting an error message that I have never seen before. This is my first attempt to work with SP21, so I suspect I am missing something very elementary.
    The error message I get is:
    Row 1 must have at least two player cards.

By the way: I have never played SP21, so I have a learning curve there also. I am just playing around with CVData to be sure I can use FELT with SP21.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    That error indicates that you are specifying a composition dependent index with only one card.

CD indices are heavily used by SP21 basic strategy. But, they really aren't necessary when counting. They could be used to improves results. But, this complicates play quite a bit.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse