See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleaner look

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Going after Zee as you have does not coincide with your lofty goals. Different strokes - different folks. Some people including myself, look at a social aspect over and above theoretical aspect. I think I contribute my fair share to the theoretical.
    Not sure why you bring up this non-sequitur. Since my self-imposed vacation here, I've never responded to a Zee post on this forum. He's at home here, and I'm abiding by his frequent request to those that don't provide the pat on the back he seeks, to simply ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    One person has spent nearly a year telling everyone on six sites, in hundreds of posts, as many as five a day, to never come here because this is a purely voodoo site with an agenda to scam them.
    Making comments like this, where he is not permitted to defend himself, only adds fuel to the fire.

Time to go back on vacation.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    You can't let it get in your head. Sometimes I think I ponder Zee's game more than he does.
    Does seem to be a contradiction in terms

Blog Entries

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Making comments like this, where he is not permitted to defend himself, only adds fuel to the fire.
    That's funny. Throwing a lump of coal at the sun does not add fuel to the fire. He posts several times a day, using my name and other people's names, for months on end, where we are not permitted to defend ourselves, that I and others are essentially committing crimes of fraud along with other really strange accusations. In fact, they add fuel by making fake posts pretending to be me and T3. I mention him once every few months, without his name, and you think I am the one adding fuel to the fire. Believe what you will. He has a problem. As long as his "friends" continue to support him, he will never shake his problem and continue his downward spiral. If he has any friends left, they should consider an intervention.

I always assumed he believed the nonsense he spews. But, a few weeks ago, he actually posted that he knew he has spread lies -- but that he enjoyed doing so.

In any case, on both the site that has been attacking this site now starting the fourth year and the site that has been attacking WoV for years, the number of nasty people that have been banned here and at WoV (and elsewhere) has reached a critical mass of nastiness. They are now attacking each other, with both sites using the n-word as well as anti-Semetic drivel. This was an easily predictable outcome.
    Last edited by Norm; 08-07-2016 at 12:11 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I always assumed he believed the nonsense he spews. But, a few weeks ago, he actually posted that he knew he has spread lies -- but that he enjoyed doing so.
    With the number of times his posts here were shot down by Don and me with the true numbers yet he never changed his rhetoric shows he knew he was spewing lies. Now it is just slanderous lies. The pitiful part is he enjoys it. That is all I need to know about someones character. You need to give these types a wide berth or someday they will turn on you. They enjoy spreading lies and hate. It says they have a dark and hateful soul. Many are too weak to control themselves when they get riled but to actually enjoy spreading slanderous lies and hate shows you are a sick individual. I hope he gets help. If there are any that didn't cut him loose yet they should try to help him.

Banned or Suspended

I'd like the main forums page to have a cleaner look, but I'm not an artist. Mainly, get rid of any three-d looks, shading, excess borders. Scroll way down on the forums page and change the Default Style to Clean to see a shot at this. Also, does anyone use the New Posts section on the side bar at the right? Basically, I'd just like to simplify the main page. It's awfully busy.

Any suggestions are welcome.
    It all looks the same to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123