Thread: blackjack basic strategy deviation/varation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

blackjack basic strategy deviation/varation

17s , 6d , (DD 9 , 10 , 11) , early surrender alowed (except vs. A) , BJ pays 3 to 2 , resplit alowed (Ace no hit alowd) , no hole card.

Now 14 , 15 , 16 vs 10 ,from witch true count the basic strady change and is not more surrender and are hit the right move ?
    Or splitting 10s.. etc.
    Any know the basic strategy deviation table? is as important basic strategy variation for a good game ??

thx

What's your count system? Do you lose all doubles and splits against dealer BJ or original bet only?

You're always going to early surrender 14-16, including a pair of 8s, against the 10 as basic strategy. I'd suppose at any negative count, the 14 will become a hit. But the other indices are of zero concern because of greater importance is at what positive count should you surrender a 13; my guess would be it's about the same as the insurance index. You should not split 10s any differently than in a regular game.

Without more information regarding what happens on a dealer blackjack, no one can give you any advice with certainty. But I suspect you lose all bets on the table, and there is no late surrender against an Ace. In that case, you will never double against a 10 or Ace; excepting 11 v. 10, which you would at around the insurance index (but I wouldn't recommend that low of an index with a level 1, ace-reckoned count--variance will be high). With the exception of aces, you will never split against a 10. Never split aces or anything else against an Ace. And play everything else like normal.
    Last edited by Boz; 05-21-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    What's your count system? Do you lose all doubles and splits against dealer BJ or original bet only?
    Hilo system (2-6 = 1 ; 10-A -1) , if you have 21 and the dealer have Bj is a draw.i lose all if the dealer have bj.

Quote Originally Posted by santiago78 View Post
    Hilo system (2-6 = 1 ; 10-A -1) , if you have 21 and the dealer have Bj is a draw.i lose all if the dealer have bj.
    Everything should be the same as in my post, except you can go ahead and double the 11 v. 10 at plus 3 without worrying about variance.