Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to attack this game..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I just said that cuz I realized I couldn't speak to how often pros who live in LV manage to stay out of OSN--apparently never. What follows them around is their back-off and chatter around town, most likely. They don't look up every stranger who sits down in OSN.

I never play DD on the strip, near-strip maybe. The cheapest you will ever find is $25 and you won't be alone. If that's your min bet off-strip, no one will ever sit down at your table. I don't think it makes much sense to play on-strip unless you're playing rated in the high limit--which is outta my league.
    I hardly ever play DD. One if my backoffs was DD at Mbay, and they had my name. I was bet restricted to min bet, though told I could play anything else - also informed that that mtpy card would be amended for all MGM stores to see. Habe p,she'd MGM since, but unrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Slight nit-pick here. Playing 2 hands with different bet sizes does change the variance. As long as the bets are reasonably close, which in most cases they are, the difference is insignificant. The more lopsided the bets, the more the variance will skew towards the higher bet.

My resolution this year was to share at least 1 piece of useless, trivial information every day. See y'all tomorrow.

-Sonny-
    Didn't find it trivial at all. You're still on the hook for a useless tidbit of information today.

Freightman ,when you said they have your name .Can you explain how they got it?

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    Freightman ,when you said they have your name .Can you explain how they got it?
    I foolishly used an Mlife card. I still play MGM, unrated, restricting amount of visible wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I foolishly used an Mlife card. I still play MGM, unrated, restricting amount of visible wins.
    Have you tried playing rated at a different property? I was flat bet at an MGM prop rated. I played rated at another prop for a brief period, and no one said anything--but they weren't swiping cards into the computer for some reason, everything was written down. I'm curious as to different MGM props communication regarding minor non-86 events.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Have you tried playing rated at a different property? I was flat bet at an MGM prop rated. I played rated at another prop for a brief period, and no one said anything--but they weren't swiping cards into the computer for some reason, everything was written down. I'm curious as to different MGM props communication regarding minor non-86 events.
    I'll try it for shits and giggles next time in Vegas - at one of the sweater joints.
    Last edited by Freightman; 05-17-2016 at 08:27 AM.

I'll try it for shits and giggles next time in Vegas - at one of the sweater joints.
    Don't put your neck on the line. But if you're wondering and haven't yet, post about it. I'm not a fan of MGM, I'm in the CET camp.

I played rated at the MGM high limit DD game last month. Very sweaty pit. I used maximum cover....some large bets off the top, no more than 1-4 spread, mixed it up a bit and drank 3 beers per hour.

Won $2k and I think my M-Life card is still good, but it was work....

Do not do it. They will get to see the remark on the card sooner or later. it will earn you a more memorization or an 86.

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    Do not do it. They will get to see the remark on the card sooner or later. it will earn you a more memorization or an 86.
    Actually, as long as I flat bet, which is the notation - shouldn't be an issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12