See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40K Bankroll

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    But that's assuming he can execute the strategy flawlessly, which clearly he cannot. What he should really do is get a job.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Romes View Post
    Here's my starter articles on A to Z Counting Cards in Blackjack.
    Very nice articles Romes.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    Very nice articles Romes.
    Thanks Bodarc. I kept seeing the same repeating questions on all the different forums, so I wanted to put all the info (to at least have a winning game) in 1 location. I had no intention of making articles as it was just originally a thread on WoV.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    try counting the cards. card counting is actually not that difficult, just takes practice. i'll coach u for a modest fee if u want.
    I really, really hope this is a joke.

On the very small chance (I hope) that it isn't a joke... OP, never pay anyone, ever, for "blackjack lessons." Several of us will answer questions free of charge =P...

Not a joke at all. Coaching is a very common for activities which have a high skill cap, especially ones with potential for significant profit like AP. I too answer questions posted in this forum free of charge, but what OP really needs if he is to make a living off blackjack is extensive personalized 1 on 1 tutoring. If you are willing to provide that to him for nothing, then go ahead.

High skill gap such as you being "temporarily out of money"... which would NEVER happen to any serious/professional player?

There are many that are willing to provide it for free... As the majority of the information is already out there and public (which I linked in my first post in this thread).

Being a seasoned veteran in the blackjack game/scene, I feel it's pathetic and to the level of a SCAM to come on these boards and offer "coaching" for $15/hour at all, but even funnier when you yourself are broke.

IF you think a professional can never go broke that just demonstrates how little you know about being about the business of advantage play.

A professional who plans accordingly and re-sizes his betting/bankroll with Kelly WILL NEVER GO BROKE.

...Shows how much you know about the game. I should be charging you for these posts.
    Last edited by Romes; 05-04-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Banned or Suspended

A 40 K bankroll supplies a VERY LOW Risk of Ruin for most $25 games, with common table conditions.
    However, a "polite spread", etc. that will result in true longevity will reduce hourly earning to approx.
    $30 to $40 an hour - BUT you cannot log a great number of hours at one "store" as your "cumulative
    win" will have you being shown the door in a few months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12