Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a down and dirty CVCX sim.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    Not sure if you're still playing these games, but it occurred to me that I left out a valuable piece of info for these sims:

For the 50% pen game you begin increasing your bet at +1 and reach max bet at +4

For the 75% pen game you begin increasing your bet at +1 and reach max bet at +7
    Thanks for the update. For the 75% game, I'll be jamming g more towards deck end. For the 50% game, it will be controlled aggression.
    Last edited by Freightman; 05-01-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    In BjA 3 Its sim with 2 others playing. I am not gonna bother posting the SCORE.( i already know the SCORE) Heads up should change it by a lot ,Remember the rule of 11.
    The SCORE (and other data) in my sims were based on the norm of 100 hands per hour. The number of players at the table will not affect SCORE per se because SCORE is based on a standard of 100 hands per hour. That being said, your point is valid that the number of players at the table will affect the number of hands per hour and the win rate per hour.

The OP said there were 3 spots being played. If it's a DD pitch game, my experience is that you will get about 90 hands per hour under these conditions with a reasonably fast dealer. So the win rate per hour should be adjusted accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    The SCORE (and other data) in my sims were based on the norm of 100 hands per hour. The number of players at the table will not affect SCORE per se because SCORE is based on a standard of 100 hands per hour. That being said, your point is valid that the number of players at the table will affect the number of hands per hour and the win rate per hour.

The OP said there were 3 spots being played. If it's a DD pitch game, my experience is that you will get about 90 hands per hour under these conditions with a reasonably fast dealer. So the win rate per hour should be adjusted accordingly.
    Regardless of cut depth, most of the day was heads up with balance of 1 other player taking 2 spots.

Number of player dramatically affect your score.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12