Thread: Happy Birthday!!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Happy Birthday!!!

I realized today that it has been a year since the start of the forum: 1,200 members, 3,000 threads and 21,000 posts. We must be doing something right! Special thanks to my boss Norm for his indispensable efforts in running and improving the site (hint for pay raise? ). Also thanks to all the members for their contributions. Good cards everyone!
    Chance favors the prepared mind

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by iCountNTrack View Post
    I realized today that it has been a year since the start of the forum: 1,200 members, 3,000 threads and 21,000 posts. We must be doing something right! Special thanks to my boss Norm for his indispensable efforts in running and improving the site (hint for pay raise? ). Also thanks to all the members for their contributions. Good cards everyone!
    I thought I read that according to social security's figures, the SS recipients are getting a 1.8 cost of living raise. If we apply that standard to you ICNT, you will be getting 1.8 percent more than last year or ah...well...nevermind then, I guess that is still the same amount. You will have to settle for a pat on the back and knowing that you have our (at least my) appreciation. Fine job to you and Norm. I know Norm was hesitant at the beginning. I hope it has been as beneficial to him as it has to many of us. Also a thumbs up and pat on the back to ourselves the membership of Blackjack: The Forum. A great job of sharing ideas, knowledge and information that makes the whole thing worthwhile, at least to me. And done so in a much more respectful way than previous experiences. Happy Birthday to all.
    Last edited by KJ; 12-07-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks guys, your efforts are much appreciated. Keep up the good work and good luck!

Banned or Suspended

Sounds like a $25 increase for me.

To echo the sentiments of others, Happy Birthday to us. A full round-tripper around the Sun, focusing on what's important and not slitting each others throats over the personal and trivial. Over an election year, even. For that alone, I'm ready to buy everyone a drink

Seriously, though, I continue to learn so much, and can only look forward and keep working toward the day where I help and share more than I learn and gather.

It’s relaxing to tune into Norm’s BJ site and for those who are coachable, very rewarding. I'm not sure how many are working to make this site so great, but thanks to all. You could take the informative posts and teach a classroom in philosophy, manners, etiquette and even BJ.

Well happy Birthday. Love the site. Great folks as well.

Great forum! Great people! Congrats!

It has been such a pleasure to be here since the inception of the forum. I am very grateful to Norm, for carrying the flag for our little group. I continue to grow from the knowledge shared here, but mostly, I enjoy the friendships created and having an outlet to share our experiences.
    Life is short so hit it hard!