Thread: lowest count tracked.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

lowest count tracked.

In CVCX if the lowest count tracked is -1 and you have no wonging setup in the sim... do the results just assume you are playing all negative counts with min bet? If I check back counting in the results I can only set it to -1 and if I track say to -5 I will then be able to adjust back counting to as far down as -5 and see different results on every at various wonging points down to -5.

Blog Entries

All counts are played as defined. All counts at the "lowest count tracked" are bet the same and grouped in results. You cannot set the backcounting below the lowest count tracked.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by bec88 View Post
    In CVCX if the lowest count tracked is -1 and you have no wonging setup in the sim... do the results just assume you are playing all negative counts with min bet?
    Yes unless you set a custom bet.

Quote Originally Posted by bec88 View Post
    If I check back counting in the results I can only set it to -1 and if I track say to -5 I will then be able to adjust back counting to as far down as -5 and see different results on every at various wonging points down to -5.
    When you create a sim, you can set the lowest count tracked on screen 2 of set up. If you let CVCX automatically calculate the lowest count tracked, it usually uses -1.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

I'm away from my computer right now so I cannot check. So say if it set up wonging in the sim itself to -4. And the results only track to -1. It will assume I bet the same as -1 at -2 and -3 as well and then has me wonged at -4... even though it's not showing it in the results page?

Blog Entries

Yes, it will do exactly as you tell it to do.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse