See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: One2Six pictures

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

One2Six pictures

Click on Commmunity below the navigation bar, then Albums and select an album. Or, just go to http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/album.php?albumid=8

Click on images in the album to see full size pics.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Are there pictures of ASMs too ?

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

For those that may want a better understanding of the basic design of CSM machines, I've posted an album with a copy of a recently issued U.S. Patent #8,210,536 from the US Patent & Trademark Office website - "Card Shuffler With Gravity Feed System For Playing Cards".....assigned to Shuffle Master GmbH....date of Patent is July 3rd, 2012. Or you can go directly to the PTO website at http://www.uspto.gov and do a patent search for this public document and similar filings. Thought this might complement Norm's One2Six picture posting.

What I've always been curious about is how the cards go from the slots in the carousel into the exit ramp - once in the ramp they're static and not subject to any further "shuffle" or reordering effect. When the contents of a carousel slot are emptied into the ramp, do they always go to the back of the cards that are already there, or are they inserted somewhere between the second and last card?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Visit UK-21's Degenerate Gamblers Pages - www.uk-21.org

My poorly informed guess is that beyond the wheel is a simple FIFO queue.

Blog Entries

If you mean transfer from slot to output buffer, yes.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Am I seeing this correctly? Looks like in the last picture the cards are in the wheel by suit? If that's the case, this can't be a random selection to dispense as the cards are "continuously sorted" in some sequence. Does that make any sense?

also, it seams almost like a roulette wheel sequence...I would love to see one of these in action without the cover on.
    Last edited by Pghgator; 11-28-2012 at 08:06 PM.

I recognize those photos from the Gaming Floor flickr page. Now if there were some videos...

-Sonny-