Thread: Happy New Year!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Happy New Year!

I think the Jose Feliciano song says it best - "Prospero ano y felicidad" (google that for the translation).

I truly appreciate all of the input from this forum's contributors. I'm not winning a bunch of money yet, but I'm getting better.

Let's all get some good cards in 2016 (I've asked the Lord and he's thinking about it).

Blog Entries

"Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drinkdown all unkindness."

- The Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 1, Scene 1, Shakespeare
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    "Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drinkdown all unkindness."

- The Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 1, Scene 1, Shakespeare
    Two Gentlemen of the Lebowski

"This befalleth when thou firk’st a stranger ‘twixt the buttocks, Laurence! Understand’st thou? Dost thou attend me? Seest thou what happens, Laurence? Seest thou what happens, Laurence? Seest thou what happens, Laurence, when thou firk’st a stranger ‘twixt the buttocks?!"

Happy New Year!
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!

Arrgh ye maties! Grog and wenches! May you all have the joyousness of heart of a bunch of sailors on shore leave in a South Jersey swamp with a bunch of filthy oars for new years!

Banned or Suspended

Hmmm.

We and the Barnaget Bay Babes ~ under the boardwalk in A. C.

I'm drinkin' to that.

"Tito's Vodka"®

Handmade in small batches in Austin TEXAS.

Sooooo smoooth !

Last edited by ZenMaster_Flash; 12-31-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Under the Boardwalk, down by the sea

On a blanket with my baby is where I'll be

Who thinks that song is about Atlantic City? Coney Island?

I can't think of a more fitting 300th post than to say Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year!

As we reminisce on the past year we find a world full or turmoil, fear and hope.

2106 is set to be an important bell weather year for setting the direction of our country and, in fact, our world. Please do not be a passive participant, first have an opinion on those things that are important, and then, let your opinion be heard and counted in one or more of the many ways it can. Leaving our fate, and the fate of those that come after us, is too important for us to abdicate our responsibility.

We may have diametrically opposed views on many things social and political, but we can all agree that it is the "people" who should be heard for guidance. I urge you to find and support leaders who share this perspective.

So, on a lighter note, to all you seasoned advantage players down to the newest of beginners, do not take the game too seriously, after all in the big game of life, it's just filler.

Have a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year
    Stealth
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Happy New Year!

As we reminisce on the past year we find a world full or turmoil, fear and hope.

2106 is set to be an important bell weather year for setting the direction of our country and, in fact, our world. Please do not be a passive participant, first have an opinion on those things that are important, and then, let your opinion be heard and counted in one or more of the many ways it can. Leaving our fate, and the fate of those that come after us, is too important for us to abdicate our responsibility.

We may have diametrically opposed views on many things social and political, but we can all agree that it is the "people" who should be heard for guidance. I urge you to find and support leaders who share this perspective.

So, on a lighter note, to all you seasoned advantage players down to the newest of beginners, do not take the game too seriously, after all in the big game of life, it's just filler.

Have a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year
    Stealth
    Excellent thoughts - thank you