See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused on wizard strategy spanish 21 hs17 double double already doubled.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

confused on wizard strategy spanish 21 hs17 double double already doubled.

it says 13-17 double down again after already doubling with a soft hand (soft meaning another ace comes out) when dealer shows a 2 through Ace. the only starting hand i would be doubling down with against and ace is any hand that totals 11. there is no way to make a soft 17 hand to re-double down with against an ace after already doubling down with a total of 11.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It is not uncommon for basic strategies to contain recommendations for hands that you would never reach while following the strategy. The CA has to examine how to play all possible hands while constructing the basic strategy.

The table should've been edited.

Those table cells cold be left blank, however, they are still useful, should you make an error and end up with one of the technically unreachable hands.

Or if you found a need for some cover play and ended up in that situation.

Or you made an index play and ended up in that situation.

Hello Guys, I know this question isn't COMPLETELY relevant to this thread, but I'm hoping that someone here can help. I've been trying to find a way that I can get the Strategy Charts, from the Wizard of Odds site in a Size that will allow me to tuck them into my wallet.

I've tried downloading them as Gif's or jpeg's and then shrinking them, but NOTHING seems to work!

Does anyone have, or know where or how I can get these charts in a small enough size/format so that I can laminate them and put them in my wallet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grollen911 View Post
    Hello Guys, I know this question isn't COMPLETELY relevant to this thread, but I'm hoping that someone here can help. I've been trying to find a way that I can get the Strategy Charts, from the Wizard of Odds site in a Size that will allow me to tuck them into my wallet.

I've tried downloading them as Gif's or jpeg's and then shrinking them, but NOTHING seems to work!

Does anyone have, or know where or how I can get these charts in a small enough size/format so that I can laminate them and put them in my wallet?

How about taking a picture with your phone and create a special folder for them.

Well, I have the Spanish 21 Wiz of Odds Site Bookmarked on my phone, and I'll pull it up in Web browser, but one of the lady dealers got PISSED!!! The last time I tried it. I was told by another patron, that they down come down quite so hard on printed cards.

Write one up yourself.

Banned or Suspended

Endlessly writing and re-writing tables /matrices of indices was MY primary
    way of learning and reviewing.

Not everyone learns visually. Indeed back in the 80's when I was beginning,
    I recorded tapes to play to myself in an endless loop that I would recite out loud.
    That too was very helpful (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Write one up yourself.
    ....not sure why I didn't think of that. That'll probably work. Thanks!

I was able to cut and paste into a Word document and then reduce it to a manageable size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast