Thread: Ratted Out By The Dealer,and Toke hustle hard within a 24 hour time frame.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ratted Out By The Dealer,and Toke hustle hard within a 24 hour time frame.

Most dealers are hypocrites and are out for tokes ,otherwise they will rat you out. it is never enough for them . It has been quite some time so i post it now.Dealer asked for my half max bet toke. Another dealer thanked me for a "BIG TIP." Another dealer told any relief that comes in about my play as If I just robbed them!( One dealer give good pen consistently without realizing it was good for the counter), another dealer realized a play of mine and try to tell any dealer she/he sees and try to point me out directly. IMO most of these people are jealous/spiteful individuals that does not want to work hard yet want a share of your money for almost nothing. Of course there are some that are exceptional and understand most ploppies lose and it is ok that some win and is not a threat that also tip a bit and try to make the table less tense. It goes to show how human psychology affects our game just as much as the math part. With out a team there is hardly any recourse . I wish to have a big bank and paid for someone to get back at them by pointing all the deceitful attitude . The things they do gamblers to part them with their money.As counters and AP we are almost always muted and suppressed .When i was a gambler I would just blast them with the harshest words and attitude and anger leaving them shameful when they try to hustle gamblers,even Ap. Today I am not able to voice out my discontent. So I do it here. SORRY for my rant ,and hope my fellow members understand.

I never had a dealer rat me out. I have had plenty warn me of issues that would affect me on particular days. I tip but most would think it not much. It adds up over the year but if I could argue that tipping isn't something I should do I wouldn't tip anyone else either. That means waitresses and anyone else that gets paid little and expected to make it up in tips. Those tips add up to far more than dealer tokes. I actually get something in return for dealer tokes which I can't say for the other people I tip. In spite of the lack of getting anything extra (like I do from the dealers I tip) from servers and what not I tip them generously.

Arrggg ye maties... If you're out paddling in muddy waters, you're likely to end up hanging out with some filthy oars once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    Most dealers are hypocrites and are out for tokes ,otherwise they will rat you out. it is never enough for them . It has been quite some time so i post it now.Dealer asked for my half max bet toke. Another dealer thanked me for a "BIG TIP." Another dealer told any relief that comes in about my play as If I just robbed them!( One dealer give good pen consistently without realizing it was good for the counter), another dealer realized a play of mine and try to tell any dealer she/he sees and try to point me out directly. IMO most of these people are jealous/spiteful individuals that does not want to work hard yet want a share of your money for almost nothing. Of course there are some that are exceptional and understand most ploppies lose and it is ok that some win and is not a threat that also tip a bit and try to make the table less tense. It goes to show how human psychology affects our game just as much as the math part. With out a team there is hardly any recourse . I wish to have a big bank and paid for someone to get back at them by pointing all the deceitful attitude . The things they do gamblers to part them with their money.As counters and AP we are almost always muted and suppressed .When i was a gambler I would just blast them with the harshest words and attitude and anger leaving them shameful when they try to hustle gamblers,even Ap. Today I am not able to voice out my discontent. So I do it here. SORRY for my rant ,and hope my fellow members understand.

Its generally not not my experience. I don't tip much but where I play, a $25 BJ gets $37.50 with $2:50 (2 white and one pink chip) and I will usually use those white and pink chips to play for the dealer/tip. Also, ocassionally when I change a red chip to 5 whites to to pay a hostess for a drink, I will use for tips for a dealer too.

Yes, some toke hustle but most don't push much.

I make it clear toke hustling will kill tokes with me. I have had some dealers say they need to toke hustle. I said I understand they toke hustle to maximize tips but to maximize tips with me means not pressuring me for tips. I decide when I am going to tip the dealer. When the right events occur I tip and when they don't I tip a lot less if at all. They see what I mean soon enough and they only pressure other players to toke. The smart ones figure out the toke triggers and give them to me as much as it is within their power.