Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ZenMaster_Flash Hospitalized

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery and excellent health afterwards.

So wait, mushrooms caused this? Are these average mushrooms you get at grocery store, or a different type?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

Now the diagnosis appears to be acute pancreatitis;
    and that is very good news since it is a condition that
    is easy to resolve.
    I had a surgical pancreatitis about 35 years ago. It was not painful, though there was incredible fatigue. I wouldn't have had the strength to even write an email. Nothing to sneeze at. Do as you are told. Best of luck.

Here's to a speedy recovery mi ermano and thanks for all the tips. I'll be putting them to the test Monday in Vegas 'bout noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Avincow View Post
    So wait, mushrooms caused this? Are these average mushrooms you get at grocery store, or a different type?
    The books all tell you not to drink at the tables, they say nothing about shrooms... lol
    "No sir, I have no experience, but I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in." -Adam Sandler

I'm sorry you're sick enough to be hospitalized.
    The fact that you're well enough to let us know how you are is a good sign.
    Thanks for the information and time you have so freely given.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Drink lots of steamed hemp milk, Matcha tea, Manuka honey mixed together with sprinklings of ground cardamon, cumin seed. It will have a salutary effect on your condition. Sorry to hear this happening to you.

Blog Entries

Or, do what the doctors tell you to do. Particularly given that ingesting something unusual is the likely problem.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Get well.
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!

Sorry to hear about this Flash. I had a bout with a grumpy pancreas after my car wreck. I was so busted up it was the least of my worries. They just fed me through a tube dropping things off pretty close to the other end of the line until my pancreas could do its thing again. I have no idea what part of my pain had to do with the pancreas. I just hope the pain isn't as bad as that was. You take care of yourself buddy. I was looking forward to that AP trip we talked about after my affairs are all settled. Give me a call if you feel up to it before you hear from me. Get well soon and keep a positive attitude. Often that is about the only thing you can do about things that are really serious. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Banned or Suspended

Thanx for all the cheery good will and bad jokes.

I will ignore statements from peeps who are somehow

unaware that some mushrooms are highly poisonous.

My digestive system is working pretty well now and pain is minimal.

My strength is (very) slowly returning. I will never forget being aware

that just using my hands to handle a T.V. remote took an act of will !

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Fasting will cure you faster than any doctor with medication will. Start fasting and you will never be sick again. Your digestive system will turn on the afterburners and you'll be living a healthy optimal life. It will also eliminate all the bad bacteria in your body and give you a deep cleanse and detox that you desperately need. Or of course, you can ignore my advice and throw down drug after drug and feed the pharmaceuticals pockets. Quite simple. Wish you the best Flash, you helped me tremendously as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Fasting will cure you faster than any doctor with medication will.
    You do realize he had food poisoning and from the sounds of it would have died if he followed your advice.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast