Thread: Deadwood Sd

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Deadwood Sd

I will be in Deadwood this weekend I haven't been there in years. Last time I was there it was all DD dealt face down, handheld. Can anyone tell me anything they do different while counting in this type of game?

I don't know about the games these days but I lived in Rapid a City I about 15 years ago when Deadwood games were restricted, table limits were low. However, that area is beautiful and I suggest you enjoy the outdoors and the mountains. The Fall should be in full bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I don't know about the games these days but I lived in Rapid a City I about 15 years ago when Deadwood games were restricted, table limits were low. However, that area is beautiful and I suggest you enjoy the outdoors and the mountains. The Fall should be in full bloom.
    You are absolutely right about the getting outside and enjoying. I work out of town on projects and I flew my wife to Omaha and we drove out to the Black Hills for the weekend. We have been completely awe struck out here. We did play a little last night. Things have changed quite a bit since my last trip out here. It probably does not meet most of the pro's criteria but as far as a pttp it met mine.

We stopped In Wall Drug and ate lunch and some old fashioned doughnuts yesterday. Then drove out to Mt. Rushmore and took the back roads into Deadwood. Today we are going to devil's tower and then probably a cave tour. Tomorrow we will do a lot of driving through the bad lands and back toward the Sioux.

Quote Originally Posted by What me worry View Post
    You are absolutely right about the getting outside and enjoying. I work out of town on projects and I flew my wife to Omaha and we drove out to the Black Hills for the weekend. We have been completely awe struck out here. We did play a little last night. Things have changed quite a bit since my last trip out here. It probably does not meet most of the pro's criteria but as far as a pttp it met mine.

We stopped In Wall Drug and ate lunch and some old fashioned doughnuts yesterday. Then drove out to Mt. Rushmore and took the back roads into Deadwood. Today we are going to devil's tower and then probably a cave tour. Tomorrow we will do a lot of driving through the bad lands and back toward the Sioux.
    What me worry,

While you're in the area, be sure to stop by to see the Crazy Horse Memorial, which is still under construction near Mt. Rushmore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Horse_Memorial.

Too bad you missed yesterday, as it was the birthday of Korczak Ziolkowski (September 6, 1908 – October 20, 1982), the American designer and sculptor of Crazy Horse Memorial.

Dog Hand

We missed Crazy Horse, but my wife really enjoyed her stay there so we will be going back and no we weren't the ones who burnt the Full Throttle Saloon down. I have an alibi, we were in the badlands lol. I have been honing my skills and got to put the illustrious 18 to use I only thought I was a good counter till I joined this site and have been reading old posts on here. I really appreciate the info that is given out here it has helped a lot.