Thread: Live video Surveillance from Guatemala (no heat), enjoy and comment...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Live video Surveillance from Guatemala (no heat), enjoy and comment...

This is a video that I made last night after I finished my session. The point of this video is to share with you how clueless the pits are here in Guatemala, ando also to show you that there is no kind of "heat". If you are a traveler searching for money, this is what awaits. Please, is a private video, make a good use of the video. So... enjoy and comment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=MJXsS2Ir93s

Good video quality, Rudy; but, like Tthree, I couldn't tell what was going on in the video.

Were you the one behind the camera, shuffling the chips? Did you mean "no kind of 'heat'" in that you were able to sit there waiting for a high count to jump in on (assuming that is you) without anyone saying anything or being suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    This is a video that I made last night after I finished my session. The point of this video is to share with you how clueless the pits are here in Guatemala, ando also to show you that there is no kind of "heat". If you are a traveler searching for money, this is what awaits. Please, is a private video, make a good use of the video. So... enjoy and comment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=MJXsS2Ir93s

Looks like ENHC. Thanks for the vid.

Could not even tell what the guy was betting . It seems like that was a bigger denomination like the bottom ones in your stack. I presumed the guy that can not be seen is you, or the guy beside you.

Banned or Suspended

Rudy,

If there is a point to the video, what is is ?

The point of the video is to show you how clueless are the pits, you can make a big bet at anytime that they go unnoticed. In my next video I will try to make flat bet of $5 and immediately move to $50-$75. We will see how he reacts