See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a reputable US firm for a sim

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Looking for a reputable US firm for a sim

I’m looking for a reputable US firm to sim a BJ method and was wondering if any of you have a firm to recommend. It really needs to be reputable and with the strictest confidentiality to its customers. Do you have a firm to recommend? Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend the firm of Wattenberger and Associates.
    The Cash Cow.

Blog Entries

Anyone that would charge you for simming a progression system is not reputable by definition.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

You know Norm, if the sim doesn’t show a profit, I’ll be the first to be surprised. I want it to be clean and reputable.

I have decided to solicit M.I.T. for this endeavour.

dogman_1234: it's a progression, no card counting. I need absolute proof before doing anything else. All I have thus far is lot money in the bank but that is hardly proof. I need a sim that will show a profit and a good one to booth. I am very confident but I want to do this correctly, not like some other bogus methods we have seen throughout the years, like Dahl etc. Nothing to discuss here really, until I have «the pudding recipe» down pat and only then can this method become available to the blackjack community. I will not make a claim before this, but I thank anyone who can help me with this project.

The D'Albembert betting system doesn't work in the long run.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What an utter waste of your time and money. Moreover, shame on the MIT crowd, if you are actually paying them for this. I'll take 10% of what you're paying them to tell you with 100% certainty that what you're doing doesn't work.

Don

I'm more than ready to pay, I’m very confident. Let me crash into a wall or open a bottle of champagne, its called liberty. If I waist my money, so be it, I’ll be financing everything with my winnings. No risk.

No shame for M.I.T., money is money, even if most will call me stupid. Either way, I'll let this board know: if I fail I will be the first to admit it, if not...

To Tthree: it's not a D'Alembert, I have evolved
    Last edited by Picasso; 08-12-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Picasso,

I suppose that you also have a faultless design for a perpetual motion machine.

Hang on ! You'll need a venture capitalist or two to lay a few million bucks on ya'

Afraid the puddin' recipe is going to have Saccharin instead of sugar
    Last edited by metronome; 08-12-2015 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    The D'Albembert betting system doesn't work in the long run.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    I agree
    If you agree that D'Albembert betting system doesn't work in the long run. Than what is the sense of you requesting to simulate your betting system which is also a progression system?? Your progression system also doesn't work in the long run.

Because he thinks he's invented the perpetual motion machine and is willing to throw away his money to find out that he is wrong.

Don

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast