Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Cruise Line Does NOT Use CSM's

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Has anyone had positive experiences counting cruise games?

No - got backed off real quick on one and they were real jerks about it; refused to return to port so i could leave. Had two choices swim to shore or hang out on the boat for the duration. Sucked.

Cohiba

Yes. I am referring to extended vacation cruises on large cruise lines here as opposed to day cruises.

But surely someone out there has taken a nice score outta cruise ships in general.......

That's what the "yes" part of my post is referring to

Tried out the new Virgin cruise line- it is pretty great! No kids, no buffets, no gratuities. Great shows, awesome Michelin star food, all inclusive except alcohol.

They have a couple CSM, a digital poker table (never seen that before!), a couple 3 Card Poker tables, one $100 min hand-shuffle 8 deck shoe (didn't see the max or rules), and a 6:5 SD, D9-11. SD is $15-$300. Didn't see any flashing dealers, but I was mainly focused on enjoying the trip with my mom.

I played the SD pretty slowly with black chips a few hours total at a full table for comp purposes (got the cruise comped via a third party comp matching site). Tried craps for that but since there's no box person, the dealers adjusted my bet pretty quickly as I was 'waiting for my turn to throw/bet'. Versus blackjack I could take a break and see my name was still active on the flat table screen and not 'yellow' (bosses only came by that table every 15 minutes, dealer was not inputting avg bets).

Going min to max, or $25 to 2x$300, you could beat this game right? Or at least break even for comp purposes. Pen seemed to be Ro6 or Ro7 depending on the dealer. You could take even money on BJ (which you would always do at 6:5, right?).

Did not have my laptop- will run the CVCX before my next cruise next year.

You won 25k in 2.5 hours? How much were you betting it is he’ll of a variance

Won 25k in 2.5 hours? That is hell if a variance

Norwegian is linked to Genting isn’t it? But it’s not to Royal Carribean so how it bans you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234