See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas Trp Report

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    ZeeBabar,

I have seen the rather extreme flaming that you masochistically continue to absorb at BJ21.

Normal people have a strong tendency to LEAVE from where they are not wanted. Understand ?

By staying, all you succeed in accomplishing is proving to others that you are seriously maladjusted.

Correct, you pay at least double for clothes in Oz compared to Las Vegas.
    I.... feel so right doing the Wong thing!!! 9-5! 9-5! 9-5! Every king that screws her makes me feel alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    ZeeBabar,

I have seen the rather extreme flaming that you masochistically continue to absorb at BJ21.

Normal people have a strong tendency to LEAVE from where they are not wanted. Understand ?

By staying, all you succeed in accomplishing is proving to others that you are seriously maladjusted.
    You mean quit? Frankly, "masochistic" is the label you are choosing to put on me. The folks on either forum who flame simply tell me that while they learnt a lot from Don S., Dr. Wong, Norm and others, the one thing they failed to learn was how to be a gentleman. In all the flaming I got on that forum, Not one came from the great gentleman pros.

I just think it is juvenile to bully people on forums.

You'll have to excuse ZenMaster_Flash. He skipped school the day they taught manners.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Banned or Suspended

moses,

You are accepting ZeeBar's posted statement of earnings ? That's hilarious.

ZeeBar (below) said: "… on either forum who flame simply tell me that while
    they learnt a lot from Don S., Dr. Wong, Norm and others, the one thing they
    failed to learn was how to be a gentleman.
    That would be almost interesting; but it is an out and out distortion.
    I have read his posts on BJ21; and they are generally met with a lot
    of contempt and derision for wasting everybody's time.

The unassailable problem is that ZeeBar is not smart enough to know that it is an
    unpleasant trait - speaking out where he knows not of what he speaks; as it shows
    that he is blatantly unaware that he is a (failing) student and not a professor.
    While I have not taught college in many years, a student like you would have had me
    silently hoping that you would be silent so that others with pithy questions could speak up.

Blog Entries

Please be nice. Just don't see the point of posts like this. And, numerous people's posts on that site are met with derision -- even including highly respected people.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

I apologize (yet again). I am truly on edge.
    I have suffered a double whammy in 48 hrs.
    Tuesday my friend and former member here
    died. "NJRich" was a good guy.
    The very next day, yesterday, I had to attend
    to my sister's euthanasia. It was traumatic but
    It was what I needed to do.

Blog Entries

ZF, a problem with getting older. Very close friend of mine's wife died recently - way too young. My GF just started reading the obits daily.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

moses,

You are accepting ZeeBar's posted statement of earnings ? That's hilarious.

ZeeBar (below) said: "… on either forum who flame simply tell me that while
    they learnt a lot from Don S., Dr. Wong, Norm and others, the one thing they
    failed to learn was how to be a gentleman.
    That would be almost interesting; but it is an out and out distortion.
    I have read his posts on BJ21; and they are generally met with a lot
    of contempt and derision for wasting everybody's time.The unassailable problem is that ZeeBar is not smart enough to know that it is an
    unpleasant trait - speaking out where he knows not of what he speaks; as it shows
    that he is blatantly unaware that he is a (failing) student and not a professor.
    While I have not taught college in many years, a student like you would have had me
    silently hoping that you would be silent so that others with pithy questions could speak up.
    so sad to read such cheap shots. For one, my name is preceded by a "Dr.", have spent far more years in college (U of M), taught the ocassional course as well. Most good professors encourage students to ask questions, participate in classes.

Second, it's hard not to feel contempt for someone who attempts to speak for everybody. You write "for wasting everybody's time.". You speak for everyone??? On a forum, if you already know someone (me) asks dumb questions, then why are you bothering to take the time to respond? Are you too dumb to know that you can stop reading the posts of someone you have already determined is "dumb"?

Sorry, Norm, but this guy seems to think it's his job to monitor who is allowed to post on this forum.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    All a college degree is supposed to say is if you toss me the reference material I can teach myself. Dr Zee, you claim to have an advanced degree but you never seemed to learn the only thing a college degree is supposed to say about you, that you can teach yourself. A high school diploma says if you spoon feed me something I can probably get it. Now Dr Zee start to live up to your claim of a college education and use the resources you have before asking basic questions. If you asked the same questions siting reference material that you looked at but couldn't quite decipher or weren't sure you got right people would have a different attitude toward your posts. Your lack of the ability or desire to try to teach yourself is why you get the treatment you do. Many have said you are a troll and the responses you get is what you are trying to evoke. Given your claim to an education beyond college and lack of ability to use reference material I am starting to see their point. I had you pegged as a high school drop out based on your lack of desire to teach yourself rather than ask to have everything spoon fed to you. What is it you tell your college students and even high school students, "Read the reference material before the lecture so you can get the most out of both". As a supposed sometimes college teacher you shouldn't need to be told this.

ZMF i dont post ever but feel free to rip me to shreds as long as you keep that avatar lol
    "The top 10 become 9 dead whenever I decide to hop in"

1. Which count is the best to use?
    2. Is ZeeBaBar for real?

It amazes me that supposedly educated people can go on for page after page on these topics. Let's switch to 'Which count to use?'. That hasn't been discussed in at least a week.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    Let's switch to 'Which count to use?'. That hasn't been discussed in at least a week.

And some get so pissed that others disagree with them about the count debate they leave the site. But first their argument becomes a personal attack and creation of a fictional straw man to lampoon. It is pretty pathetic. The point of a debate is to present all sides of an issue. Too many only see how an issue affects them and fails to see how someone in another situation is affected. Often the correct answer simply depends on your specifics. It can be your BR size, your style of attack, artificial boundaries to your spread that exist, the games you will ply your method at or your personal strengths and weaknesses. I have met people that could tell you every card played in a shoe. Would you advise them to leave this amazing ability at the curb or learn how to use its maximum potential. Others have a tough time keeping a simple count or doing simple math and lack either the desire or the ability to do something about it. Obviously the correct answer to what count is best is entirely different for these individuals. Without all sides of the issue being discussed somebody is not going to get the best option for them. I guess everyone sees the world as a reflection of themselves so what you expect of others just shows what you believe about yourself. Having a hissy fit and storming off the site because other opinions are expressed does show something about someone's character just as resorting to personal attacks shows someone is arguing a weak position or are simply intolerant to those that have a different perspective.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast