See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Cvcx

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cvcx

I was wondering if I can generate index plays ( playing deviations ) for my own type of rules/desired risk ( RA indices ) via cvcx. I'm looking forward to purchase it.
    Last edited by apkevy; 07-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.

No, you need CVData for generating indices.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    No, you need CVData for generating indices.

Don
    I just finished reading CVData/CVCX features @ https://qfit.com/blackjack-simulator.htm
    It says there that I can buy the sim package for 195 $ but sadly when it comes to ordering it it is listed as 210$.
    I was wondering if you could let me buy it for the listed price in the features (195$).

Also, for canadian orders, what's the usual shipping delay ?

Blog Entries

Sorry, the price went up last year and that page didn't get updated. Shipping time outside of the US depends on customs and in-country speed. But, it can be downloaded.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, the price went up last year and that page didn't get updated. Shipping time outside of the US depends on customs and in-country speed. But, it can be downloaded.
    If I recall correctly, orders to Canada shipped vs download, takes about a week or so. If I recall, shipped via parcel post - post office if you will. This sort of product attracts little scrutiny by Canada customs (CCRA). The post office, upon delivery, or by way of notice prior to delivery, may request payment of GST. I think it usually slips thru at low value, though at USD 195 or 210 USD converted to CAD, the value for duty would be around CAD 240 requiring GST of approx CAD 12.00, depending on exchange rate in effect at date of direct shipment.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't expect much in the way of scrutiny. I ship internationally as a "flat", First Class Mail International. I use an integrated, printed customs declaration with a notice that it may be opened by customs, use commercial pricing, and tracking, and the package is traceable to me as it uses my USPS license. This is not what you'd expect to see when shipping contraband.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

The sim package can be downloaded instead of shipped ?

Blog Entries

It is always shipped. But, can also be downloaded. The CVCX download does not include the canned sims as it would make the download huge.

It is always shipped. But, can also be downloaded. The CVCX download does not include the canned sims as it would make the download huge.
    The canned sims make your life a lot easier.

I understand. I just purchased your sim package. Thanks Norm.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    If I recall correctly, orders to Canada shipped vs download, takes about a week or so. If I recall, shipped via parcel post - post office if you will. This sort of product attracts little scrutiny by Canada customs (CCRA). The post office, upon delivery, or by way of notice prior to delivery, may request payment of GST. I think it usually slips thru at low value, though at USD 195 or 210 USD converted to CAD, the value for duty would be around CAD 240 requiring GST of approx CAD 12.00, depending on exchange rate in effect at date of direct shipment.
    I should add 1 more item for cross border shipping as it pertains to trackable parcel post vs parcel services such as UPS ground or FedEx ground. The post office may charge you the GST and may charge a low cost admin or disbursement fee for payment if GST. UPS or FedEx ground Parcel services, without an existing customs broker on file, will clear the parcel with Canada customs, will definitely charge you GST, definitely charge you an entry prep fee (give or take 30 or 40 dollars), and will almost certainly charge you a COD fee to collect the dollars owed, if you do not have an account set up with the.pm.

Now, if you decide that u want the stuff ASAP, and ask Norm to ship Ups or fedex air, those services will include customs clearance, but will charge disbursement fees etc.