See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tko method and profit

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Tko method and profit

I've been gathering a lot of info on here and expanding my knowledge on ap . was just wondering how many sussessfully use the tko method. Also if you are a user , it would be nice to know your experience of it and if you have made any tweaks to the system

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I am a full-time (now semi-retired) veteran A.P.; having began in 1992.

I am acquainted with many of the most famous names in Card Counting.

The answer to your question is virtually nobody who is a Pro uses a

count as weak as K.O. It is for weekend warriors looking to break even

and score free drinks.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I thought the computer simulations say otherwise regarding unbalanced count vs, HiLo?

Quote Originally Posted by Wino View Post
    I thought the computer simulations say otherwise regarding unbalanced count vs, HiLo?
    Yeah but that is Hilo.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    The answer to your question is virtually nobody who is a Pro uses a

count as weak as K.O.
    Sorry, I don't agree. KO is used in various manners by teams.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, I don't agree. KO is used in various manners by teams.
    Ditto - I'm a TKO user and I feel compelled to back this up a bit. You can compare KO to Hi-LO by running some sims on CVCX Online (see BJ Resources on this website). If you compare Hi-Lo w/ I18 and Fab4 to KO Preferred, you will see that they are both very close in W/L% and SCORE. Now recognizing that TKO should be slightly more powerful than KO Preferred, I submit the proposition that TKO is every bit the equal of Hi-Lo, and maybe better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    If you compare Hi-Lo w/ I18 and Fab4 to KO Preferred, you will see that they are both very close in W/L% and SCORE.
    Who stops memorizing indices at I18 and Fab4. I guess there are some not to serious abut putting any effort into improving their game. I man memorizing indices only takes a few minutes and then you play a better game forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Who stops memorizing indices at I18 and Fab4. I guess there are some not to serious abut putting any effort into improving their game. I man memorizing indices only takes a few minutes and then you play a better game forever.
    The point I was trying to make was that TKO and Hi-Lo will perform basically the same regardless of how many indexes used; e.g., TKO is not inferior to Hi-Lo.

I don't think an unbalanced count can compete with a balanced count with lots of indices. How many indices does TKO have? Getting the money out at the right time is half the battle. Then you have to get the most back from your bets.
    I disagree because I generated over 100 KO indices for double deck games using CVDATA and compare the result to Hi-lo count without true counting KO the performance outperforms Hi-lo in even double deck games.

Another thing I found out by generating over 100 indices of KO for the game 1 deck H17, Double on any card and 1 deck H17, DAS, Double on any card the results are very close to Advance Omega II without Aces side count.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 06-19-2015 at 10:25 AM.

I don't think an unbalanced count can compete with a balanced count with lots of indices. How many indices does TKO have? Getting the money out at the right time is half the battle. Then you have to get the most back from your bets.
    Under TKO you are adjusting the KO running count to a true count;i.e., the same true count that would result from the Hi-Lo method. So in TKO, you can use all the same indexes that Hi-Lo uses. The only difference between TKO and Hi-Lo has to do with counting 7s as +1. If 7s appear proportionately throughout the shoe, then TKO and Hi-Lo will show exactly the same true count. The only time the counts will differ is if 7s come out disproportionately. For instance, in a DD game, after 1 deck has been played, if six 7s have appeared, then The TKO TC will be be 2 higher than the Hi-Lo TC. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Who knows...but it will likely even out in the long run.

I might be misreading some of you but it seem that some are forgetting TKO and KO are slightly different. Once advantage of TKO comes from the increased betting opportunities earlier in the shoe that you don't get with KO. Please don't forget this fact as that is where TKO improves. Granted in raw sim comparisons it may come up short but as I have always said "Taking into account the ease of implementation I feel that TKO can more than make up for those shot falls in the form of less brain fatigue for the player. In turn this translates to less mistakes and more reliable results in the long run." So I will recommend TKO to anyone that wants to have a solid counting method that is less taxing than others.
    Last edited by mushin; 06-20-2015 at 12:29 PM.

When true counted, KO will always be better than Hi-lo. It doesn't matter how you spin it, it is better. That being said, there is not much gain and if you were looking at a TC approach to begin with why pick KO?
    Maman died today. Or yesterday maybe, I don't know.

What is TKO? TKO=Reko?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast