Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Myself

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Introducing Myself

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Korean Cowboy (obviously not my real name), or KC for short. I'm a longtime BJ player, and I play at least twice at month.

I currently live in Vegas now, far far away from The Strip LOL. But I do prefer to go there to gamble.

I found this place while researching info on how to take my game to the next level. Unbeknownst to me, I've been doing all of the things that I need to, just need to scale it up.

I'm looking forward to participating and getting to know most everyone here!

Welcome KC.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Introducing Myself

Hi KC. Any background on your knowledge level might be a good addition. Are you looking for recommendations on what resources to use to learn the game or looking to network? Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome . You'll find that you have stumbled upon an extremely good network .

No question is a dumb question .

Good Cards
    There is no glory in practice, but without practice there is no glory . -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Orangechip2 View Post
    Welcome . You'll find that you have stumbled upon an extremely good network .

No question is a dumb question .

Good Cards
    Other forums don't take kindly to dumb questions but this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayer View Post
    Hi KC. Any background on your knowledge level might be a good addition. Are you looking for recommendations on what resources to use to learn the game or looking to network? Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Pokerplayer,

I would rate my knowledge level to be about the intermediate level...although after reading a few threads, I feel like a total newb. LOL

I play a slightly different way than most people do. Basically, I double my bet if I lose, and then reset to the minimum once I win.

As far as your second question, yes, both. I'd love to network with some other local (Vegas) players as well!

Quote Originally Posted by koreancowboy View Post

I play a slightly different way than most people do. Basically, I double my bet if I lose, and then reset to the minimum once I win.
    So Martingale?

Is that what's it's called?

So before we get Yellow Jaundice, how is that system working out for you KC? Doing well with it?
    Last edited by Bodarc; 06-09-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Yep, doing very well with it, actually. :-)

Well then, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodarc View Post
    Well then, keep up the good work!
    Thanks!

I'm always looking to improve my game, as I know that it's not a flawless system.

Quote Originally Posted by koreancowboy View Post
    I'm always looking to improve my game, as I know that it's not a flawless system.
    You will find this site to be a source of answers for your many questions in your quest for improvement.

Good luck and maybe we can meet sometime since I also live in Vegas.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast