Longest winning streak: 5
    Longest losing streak: 5
    Best session result: +$1,630
    Worst session result: -$1,525

Total earnings from actual game play: +$6,080
    Total cashback received as comps: $270
    Total NETT blackjack Q1 result: +6,350
    Approx per hour: +$46 Theoretical hourly EV with no cover: $50
    Also received one (1) free meal for each session played.

Thank you everyone for your wisdom and support. It was a real roller coaster ride. Just like Disney World. I had oodles of fun.
    It would be wonderfully appreciated if you would anonymously post your results for the first three months of this year!
    I.... feel so right doing the Wong thing!!! 9-5! 9-5! 9-5! Every king that screws her makes me feel alive!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No thanks. BTW, One quarter of results are generally meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplayer View Post
    My score is $5800 won in January, then 2 straight losing months in February (lost $3100) and March (lost $2100), leaving me with a total first quarter win of only $600. As a relative newbie and part-timer, the two consecutive months of losses has me questioning myself. However, in my last session of March, I won $300 and so feel a bit better and hope my bad luck streak is coming to an end.

While it's true that quarter results are meaningless, I do feel it's good to share with others these side of things too. And even if right now it's easy for me since I am doing fairly well, I hope to be brave and constant enough to share when the left side of the bell strikes me as well.

62.000 won after expenses in 256 hours of play. Expenses have been higher this year due to travelling, legal issues and other items.

I am at 84% my EV for the quarter, before expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplayer View Post
    A day is meaningless within the month, the month is meaningless within the quarter, the quarter is meaningless within the year. Each is meaningful as part of the whole. Corporations trend results all the time, plan based on those trends and adjust as necessary when actual results exceed or fall below expectation. I don't see why an AP trending should be anybdufferent.