Thread: Twitter

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Twitter

Some time back, I created a Twitter account to implement a feature in CVBJ that showed new threads posted here while you practiced. The idea was to reduce the tedium of practice. Basically, I used twitter by tweeting each new thread and programming CV to read the tweets. Twitter kept changing their interface, so I changed CV to use RSS instead, which I control. Meanwhile, new threads kept tweeting and some people used it to follow new threads.

Twitter is now marking all these links as potentially harmful even though its own page on the subject gives this site a clean bill of health. Could be that one of the stalkers that has been hacking and filing complaints with services all over the ‘Net related to me filed bogus complaints. As there is no way to contact Twitter, and I now use RSS anyhow, I closed the account deleting the 5,000+ tweets. Those that used Twitter to follow this site can use RSS.

Of course JStat and Ouchez are now posting that this means CV is malware.

Apologies to anyone that was using Twitter to follow new threads.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-13-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Of course JStat and Ouchez are now posting that this means CV is malware.
    What is wrong with these pathetic people on this other site. They act like a bunch of cry babies that pout and beat people up that won't fight back when they don't get their way. The seek revenge and conflict rather than peace. It shows the worst kind of the human character. A weasel that can't be trusted rather than a man that accepts his troubles like a man and moves forward with the best outlook for everyone's futures. I know millions maybe billions have died in world history from people with this attitude. The conspiracy theorists on that sight obsess about it yet they are just as bad as those they post so much conspiracy stuff about that they view as THE PROBLEM. I guess if you obsess about something long enough you become it. Or maybe they find all that wild conspiracy stuff so easy to believe because they are projecting their image of themselves onto the world around them. That is the most universal thing in psychology.

Blog Entries

Twitter has retracted its warning that this site may be malicious and the Twitter account has been restored.

Meanwhile, Ouchez repeats his claim that this site is dangerous and Zengrifter has falsely posted that QFIT™ is not my trademark, which apparently he thinks makes it OK to make stupid posts as QFIT on his site pretending to be me. As you can lose a TM if you do not counter such claims, I state here that QFIT has been my trademark for 22 years. It has also been a registered DBA for 22 years and I have bank accounts and credit cards under the legal name QFIT. It is not only reprehensible, but illegal to use this legal name pretending to be me without authorization. Again, I am not posting there. It also appears that they are making phony posts as TThree.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-19-2015 at 07:56 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I have never and will never post on that site as Tthree. I couldn't really care less what they do. What a bunch of immature baby boys. Their actions define there character for everyone to see. It is something they should be ashamed of but lowlifes are constantly bragging about what they should be ashamed of. Like everyone I have done things I am ashamed of but I would never brag about it. That would just tell everyone I am a lowlife and not simply a human with human shortcomings. They have destroyed their reputations with anyone that is worth anything. They may impress scum but that is only something to be ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    ...I have bank accounts and credit cards under the legal name QFIT.
    Any players cards?

-Sonny-

Blog Entries

Heh heh. That came up in an AP.COM chat with Rick Blaine in 2003.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-20-2015 at 09:06 AM.