Thread: Biggest Gambling Loses Ever. I don't know how accurate this is but it i pretty good.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Biggest Gambling Loses Ever. I don't know how accurate this is but it's pretty good.

Last edited by BigJer; 01-19-2015 at 07:45 PM.
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!

now my puddly losses don't feel so bad!!

on YouTube the comments seem to indicate that the big loses have been exaggerated by showing what the peraon has gambled as total loss ... I don't know ...

It mentions that Archie Karas won and then lost around $60 million. I know Archie and I know people who were there when he had his incredible run winning over $40 million in three years, but he never won $60 million as the vid says. The vid is playing loose with the facts, so I would not trust it, except to the extent that all the people mentioned probably lost a ton of money.

Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 - 8/23/10... “Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    It mentions that Archie Karas won and then lost around $60 million. I know Archie and I know people who were there when he had his incredible run winning over $40 million in three years, but he never won $60 million as the vid says. The vid is playing loose with the facts, so I would not trust it, except to the extent that all the people mentioned probably lost a ton of money.
    Yeah. That's why I mentioned that in the title.
    My Ability in Blackjack is a Gift from God!!