Greetings Board, and a late happy new year!

I'm an intermediate player that has recently switched from Hi-Lo to the Balanced Zen with 1D TC for index purposes. One question I have about it is how it will affect my betting ramp. I don't have any software or don't know a good place to look into it, so if somebody is bored I'd love if they could give me a sample ramp or point me in the direction of a site that calculates that. I don't have a particular game in a mind, but I plan on playing something to the tune of 6D, 75-80% pen, S17 or H17 (hopefully S), not sure how much of a difference that makes for ramp, and ideally DOA, DAS, and maybe Surrender. Mainly I was concerned because the true count values are gunna end up roughly double those of hi-lo so I wasn't sure if a zen ramp would perhaps not get as much money out until +2, and after that increase pretty rapidly.

I've been poring over the historical threads in BJinfo and this site, and also have been reading Wong, Blackwood, and Snyder's books, though I find them to be a bit antiquated in terms of today's conditions. Some cover related things that interest me include two hands at lower counts (to eat cards and also to reduce spread if I Wong in at positive counts) and then going up from there as I win. Really i just want to have a large spread but have it be relatively disguised in the form of "letting it ride" and spreading hands, so maybe keep that in mind when figuring a spread for me. On a side note, I really want to be able to practice counting in a realistic fashion but I don't know if I can dish out the $90 for Verite, so does anybody know of any other "Lite" versions of similar software that might be free or cheaper?

Thanks in advance,

Bram