Thread: CV Date Pro Version

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CV Data Pro Version

What is CV Data Pro Version? What does it do that the regular CV Data doesn't do? What does the upgrade cost? Do other CV programs have pro versions, and, if so, then what do they do that the regular versions don't do?
    Last edited by Boardwalker; 08-20-2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

There are two types of CVData (I think). Demo, which has bogus data but all the normal functions, and then once you purchase it you have the professional (normal) version.

How can you tell if the data that is simulated by CVDATA is bogus by looking? Will it be very obvious or you will have to compare it with the data that is simulated with the CVDATA pro edition? I was just curious since I haven't used the Demo at all I wonder what data it will output that is not genuine. Does anyone have an example?

Blog Entries

The demo is a demo. In no way should the output be used.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Norm,

I am not disagreeing with you that the data for the Demo version of CVDATA should be used? I just want to know how the data will come out with the demo version compare to the pro version. I have the full version of CVDATA 4.0 but I am curious because when I compare my simulation with other people sometimes it don't match and their data seems way off. Does that mean that they are using a demo version of CVDATA.

Norm if you don't telling me what did you modify in the program? If not I will be fine with that as well.

Blog Entries

The data in the demo version is multiplied by random numbers. It has no meaning. There exist rather a lot of options that affect results. Most likely some option is different if results are different between non-demo versions.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse