Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharky's NFL play of the week

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Week 5:
    Rams +8.5 over EAGLES (B+ v C-, difference ~2)
    Texans +4.5 over COWBOYS (B+ v D, difference 2+)
    49ERS -6 over Chiefs (C+ v F, difference 2+)
    There's going to be some very broken hearts betting on that Niners/Chiefs game. That game will either be decided by a few points, or with Kansas City taking it on the road with Alex Smith's return to San Fran, especially with Kaep looking shaky.

What Houston boils down to is whether or not JJ Watt can dominate the game. Dallas has a good offensive line, so it is hard to pick Houston - even though Dallas D is still probably terrible.
    Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity.

NYG -3.5 vs Atl - Giants are a hot and cold team. 10 days off. Have good corners to neutralize Atlanta's good WR. And maybe a little payback on their mind of last years blowout.
    tb +10 vs NO - Not sure why people still love NO so much.
    SD -6 vs nyj - Rivers is in the zone, assume Geno Smith will give up 3 turnovers.
    Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Buffalo Bills “D” Coord Jim Schwartz returns to Detroit where he was 29-51 as head coach of the LIONS over the past 5 years…sans his lone winning season (2011) where he went 10-6, he was 19-45 as head coach…in my “welcome back, Jim…when in Rome, do as the Romans” play of the week…take the LIONS -7 for another easy win.

GOOD LUCK!

Sharky

Last week: 1-0
    Season: 3-2
    ...for the record, in at -4 -115...same thing happened last week against the Jets...line moved to Lions +2

ARI -3.5 vs Was - Arizona is a superior team over Washington.
    Under 43.5 Car vs CIN - Injured AJ Green, hobbled Cam.
    GB - 3 vs MIA - Rodgers seems to be in a rhythm.
    TB +3.5 vs Bal - Both teams are a mixed bag so far this year, hard to get a handle, might as well take the home dog.

Feel strongest about the first pick, other three are kind of meh. Lines seem to be getting tight as bettors begin to get a handle on many of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    ARI -3.5 vs Was - Arizona is a superior team over Washington.
    Under 43.5 Car vs CIN - Injured AJ Green, hobbled Cam.
    GB - 3 vs MIA - Rodgers seems to be in a rhythm.
    TB +3.5 vs Bal - Both teams are a mixed bag so far this year, hard to get a handle, might as well take the home dog.

Feel strongest about the first pick, other three are kind of meh. Lines seem to be getting tight as bettors begin to get a handle on many of the teams.
    The only pick I might disagree on is TB. Even with the points I have little confidence in that outfit.

Sorry for the off topic question.. What is the best website for sports betting? I have read many take a very long time to pay out. Thanks

Lot of "experts" liked TB preseason,. They have talented players. But yeah, not sure about that staff getting that team going. And McClennon has been showing something, more so then the previous QB (forgot his name already, was with Chicago last year).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    And McClennon has been showing something, more so then the previous QB (forgot his name already, was with Chicago last year).
    Mike Glennon, and i think it was Josh Mccown..

Another weak pick for the weak:

ATL - 3 vs Chi - Another one of those games where I have no clue what will happen. These team mirror each other, hard to get a handle on, at best mediocre D's, lots of weapons in the passing game, at times great but inconsistent QB, so -3 seems just right. But Marshall seems hobbled, and Atlanta wins at home (turf should help there smaller targets like Hester, no great help for Chicago's large receiving targets). Quite likely going to be a push, which is kind of reassuring!

In principle I don't like betting on Chicago, because either great or horrible Cutler shows up from weak to weak, without any rhyme or reason.

The fall season is upon us…the leaves are changing and falling…it’s getting dark earlier…it’s getting colder…MLB playoffs are on… APs win in the long run…the REDSKINS beat the Cardinals…the SKINS' are are 9-1 OUTRIGHT over the past 15 years with the lone 1 pt loss coming at Arizona in 2000…in my “why?...well, because that’s just the way it is” play of the week…take WASHINGTON +6 for an easy win

GOOD LUCK!

Sharky,

Last week: 0-1
    Season: 3-3
    Last edited by Sharky; 10-12-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: in @ +6

Pick 6 for the L with 15 secs left in the game....what a kick in the nuts...like having 20 with +7 count and dealer has a 6 and u lose....

Take the JETS tonight +10 for this week's play...

GOOD LUCK

Sharky

Last week: 0-1
    Season: 3-4

SD -3 vs kc - Hey, betters seems to keep sleeping on SD this year, which I don't mind at all. They are the better team than KC.
    Ten +5 vs Was - OK, sitting on the fence this year whether or not Cousins is any good. I think that pick 6 at the end of the game proves he's bad. That's Geno Smith bad. You should never throw a short pick 6 against a prevent D. Plus, Was should not be considered a better team than any team (maybe Jax and Raiders?).
    Under 47.5 no vs DET - No Megatron (or gimpy if he does play). Monstrous front 4 of Detroit, who have been getting involved in a lot of low scoring grinding games this year. NO bad on the road.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast