Thread: Team play

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Team play

Before I post my question just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here. I have stalked these forums since the days of bjinfo and found it really helpful. I have been counting for a couple years with pretty good success. I had to take a break for a while but I have enjoyed my return.

Now for my question. I have a friend that is very bright who wants to start counting with me. I guess I wonder is team play still possible? Does spotter big better still work? Is there anyone else out here that plays with someone else when they go? I figure that playing with someone will just eat the good cards in high counts. Most of the places around us do allow entry mid shoe so that at least leaves some possibilities.

Tons

Team play DOES work! There are soooo many ways to work it!

Good Luck to you!
    Life is short so hit it hard!

Big player approach DOES work. Not the best in terms of return per player hour, but it's also hard to get black and purple action down otherwise.