Thread: Determining optimal depth-bets for backcount using KO count in CVCX.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Determining optimal depth-bets for backcount using KO count in CVCX.

In CVCX the Depth Based Betting has KO betting the max at TC >= +4 and it is preset. Getting the max bets out at TC >= +4 works very well for play all situations in KO but does not well for backcounting situations. I am having trouble determining the optimal bets for backcounting using KO at which RC or TC the max bets should be place. Suppose I want to enter the shoe at TC >= +1 using wongin by depth. How do I use CVCX to determine at which RC or TC CVCX should bet the max using the Depth Based Betting feature? Or do I need to do trial and error?

Blog Entries

Sorry, I don't understand. First, the depth based betting feature is not used with true counts. Secondly, it has no fixed bets by count at all, and nothing is preset. I don't see what you are trying to do.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand. First, the depth based betting feature is not used with true counts. Secondly, it has no fixed bets by count at all, and nothing is preset. I don't see what you are trying to do.
    I am trying to determine at which count using the depth based betting feature in CVCX does KO put out its max bet that generate the highest SCORE when backcounting? For example, if I used 1-12 bet spread simulating using the KO with depth base betting the max bet will be place at TC >= +4 in play all situations. But backcounting the max optimal bet might be place at TC higher than +4. How can I figure out when the max bets should be place using CVCX?

Do you get what I am asking now?
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 08-06-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Sorry, no. You keep saying TC. KO is an RC system.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, no. You keep saying TC. KO is an RC system.
    I am trying to determine the optimal bets for the Color of Blackjack version of KO used in backcounting. To clear things up when I doing simulation for KO using the depth based betting feature after the simulation I check the check box backcount and nothing came up. I want to determine the optimal bets for that count when backcount is checked.

Now do you get what I am asking?
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 08-06-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Sorry, the math doesn't exist. I went one step further than COB by inventing a method of determining optimal betting with COB. But, COB was designed to be a compromise system. There is only so much advancement available to a system designed as a simple compromise.

Thanks for the response.