Thread: Card counting blocked?...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Card counting blocked?...

Hi all!

What do you think about card counting on online live dealer blackjack? Does Hi-Lo works if dealer draw out 5 cards from the deck and shows you only 1 of them before dealing? + before every turn, 1 card drawed too and didn't show. What technique should you use if you want to use card counting yet?
    Last edited by r0y4lfx; 07-05-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Unseen cards are unseen cards whether they are behind the cut card or just burned. They all serve to reduce penetration. You just need to factor them into the number of cards you actually see when figuring what your True Count is.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplayer View Post
    Unseen cards are unseen cards whether they are behind the cut card or just burned. They all serve to reduce penetration. You just need to factor them into the number of cards you actually see when figuring what your True Count is.
    now I observed what happens. there is a new deck, dealer put 1 card, if the card value for example 10, draw 10 cards from the deck + all new turn 1 card drawed. if I count the cards that's okay, but it will be wrong easily what I count. I belive for example with easy Hi-Lo, I am at -3, so there is more lower cards on the deck, I have 16, dealer has 9, so aah there is -3, basic strategy is okay, let's hit..yeah, but I don't know the half of informations, it can be at +4(or who knows...?), but I belive -3..if I hit, and it will be under 5 yet, you can say oh yes, counting worked with just counting what I saw, but I think it's fully random about dealers pre-deal drawings, if just you ignored the didn't see card values...:\ or do you use a type of card couning system what counts better as your choices decrease?

You may need to restate your question. Just because you are keeping the count doesnt mean you re always going to make a hand. Its the correct decision in the long run even if you busted 16 vs dealer 10 at a TC below 0.