See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Another taking a hail mary shot on a small bankroll thread, please weigh in

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    take the 18k and dump it into my ELTP stock. youll thank me one year from now. But you probably wont take my advice just like everyone else who disregarded my advice months ago before it jumped 200%.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    take the 18k and dump it into my ELTP stock. youll thank me one year from now. But you probably wont take my advice just like everyone else who disregarded my advice months ago before it jumped 200%.
    what do you know about this stock?
    i couldn't find much research about it.
    it whipsaws up and down a lot, kind of scary.
    you were right though.
    We are all nervous after watching "wolf of wallstreet"

See I don't believe anybody who say investing in stock is guarantee to make a profit. In this case I think that is your intention. We have to be careful. Of course people would not invest in the ELTP stock because there is no information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    You won't be doing much counting if they cut you 66%, whereas a tracker won't be bothered at all.
    Thats a bit of an overstatement.
    The fact that a tracker can still bit the crap out of that game doesnt mean he wont be bothered at all by that... even with the simplest of s, more so in more complex ones.
    Last edited by bjarg; 05-26-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    See I don't believe anybody who say investing in stock is guarantee to make a profit. In this case I think that is your intention. We have to be careful. Of course people would not invest in the ELTP stock because there is no information about it.
    Then i suggest you start doing some DD(due diligence). Nothing is guaranteed in investing , of course, but the fundamentals currently
    in place and with continual increasing revenue year over year for the last 6 quarters and getting ready for their big billion dollar drug launches set to launch next year, sure looks good. Not to mention these drugs have 'proven' technology from studies in the past that it works and successfully re-completed trials once again, this is as close to a sure bet as it can get in the markets. Reason they couldn't get the drug on the market or even through trials in the past was a money issue and inept management, which has now been taken care of.

NDA filing by years end for their first abuse resistant drug and with so much pressure these days that the FDA is under to get a legit abuse resistant drug on the market, look for it to be fast tracked and approved quickly and once approved, next year around summer time it will launch.

For a stock under .50, undervalued aint the word. And no im not pumping this stock lol, good luck if you decide to invest
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 05-26-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Thnx Zenking
    i wasn't accusing you if anything
    i just wanted more info

The stock market is rigged. There is no edge in a rigged game unless you are an insider.
    Vincit Qui Patitur

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    The stock market is rigged. There is no edge in a rigged game unless you are an insider.
    That's what you heard or thats what you've experienced? Oh ok cool story bro

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Then i suggest you start doing some DD(due diligence). Nothing is guaranteed in investing , of course, but the fundamentals currently
    in place and with continual increasing revenue year over year for the last 6 quarters and getting ready for their big billion dollar drug launches set to launch next year, sure looks good. Not to mention these drugs have 'proven' technology from studies in the past that it works and successfully re-completed trials once again, this is as close to a sure bet as it can get in the markets. Reason they couldn't get the drug on the market or even through trials in the past was a money issue and inept management, which has now been taken care of.

NDA filing by years end for their first abuse resistant drug and with so much pressure these days that the FDA is under to get a legit abuse resistant drug on the market, look for it to be fast tracked and approved quickly and once approved, next year around summer time it will launch.

For a stock under .50, undervalued aint the word. And no im not pumping this stock lol, good luck if you decide to invest
    IMHO... Someone who is pushing/promoting a penny stock on a public message board either has not done there own "due diligence" like you said. Or likes to play the lottery. What trading desk do you work at? Also do you even have a clue what pump and dump is? Good grief!
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

Banned or Suspended

U serious? I own many shares of this stock. Bookmark this message then and get back to me in a year.

Okay, that gives me a whole bunch of confidence to invest money in your stock pick. Sorry just forgot. I should not have said a thing. You already know everything about everything.

Whatever you may think, your past posts reveal you are much to naïve, young, inexperienced, or whatever to be giving counting advice. Let alone investing tips. You also never answered my questions from the above post.
    Have you heard of the old saying... "A fool and his money are soon parted."
    Last edited by Solo player; 05-26-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You can make more money being an AP. 2 years ago I took $800 to experiment with a new opportunity. It is over $40K now playing part time. I still have the rest of my original $12K BR that the $800 came out of. I feel better with the roller coaster ride of my investments' value having me in control.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
    Okay, that gives me a whole bunch of confidence to invest money in your stock pick. Sorry just forgot. I should not have said a thing. You already know everything about everything.

Whatever you may think, your past posts reveal you are much to naïve, young, inexperienced, or whatever to be giving counting advice let alone investing tips. You also never answered my questions from the above post.
    Have you heard of the old saying... "A fool and his money are soon parted."
    Reminds me of when people doubted me back in Sep 2013 to load up as many shares as possible and what happened? Up over 150-200%. Yup naive, thanks, ill let my ROI speak for itself. Let me know the percent gain 12-16 months from now, you'll just be another one of the doubters that could've been in a much better financial situation.

As a side note, you should not be making an investment decision to buy a stock solely on my advice, that would be stupid. I'm simply suggesting to take a serious look at the company that is all. Go do your DD and then get back to me.

I was originally just trying to help the OP make the best financial situation for himself. With a small bankroll he's better off researching stock after stock, looking for an exploit opportunity like I did and an extremely undervalued company with solid current and future fundamentals in place.

Listening to people's advice I would have never even bought because it's too risky or 'dont put too much into it'. I put in the work for myself and make an educated decision instead of listening to the sheep giving out advice to things they have never researched one bit, just like in nutrition and dieting. It's the same thing, i bet you believe in 6 meals a day to lose weight, right? LOL. Breakfast the most important meal of the day? Where if you knew anything about physiology you would know that 6 meals a day is absurd and anyone with any idea of how the body works would debunk that myth. Breakfast to lose weight? When people wake up they are at the peak of fat burning, insulin is low and food storage from last night has been depleted, why would you raise and spike insulin in the morning to take you out of the fat burning state your body is in? Oh that's right, you've been brainwashed if you don't eat you'll pass out right? FALSE. LOL. If your body has no food left for energy, where do you think it's going to get its energy from? Ill answer it for you. FAT. Keep chowing down that breakfast though, it's the most important meal of the day!

60% of Americans are overweight and accumulating. Just like the billion dollar supplement industry saying you need to take a protein shake IMMEDIATELY after a workout LOL, when if you understood, HGH is at its peak following a workout an feeding yourself immediately stunts it and takes you out of an anabolic state, when you could just wait hours after a good workout and maximize muscle gain from the rising of HGH. Start fasting and using your body to your advantage instead of all the mass media bullshit.

Man I should get paid for my postings, I'm all over the place educating people.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 05-26-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast