Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackjack optimal depth-based betting

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "Full indices" means all the indices in the selected strategy. Not all that could exist.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I found multi-table index ? this seems promising ,I'll post the picture ... but defining strategies doesn't let me change anything , even in "edit" i can't see anything about 44 vs. dealer 5 or 6 or any index changes anywhere...
    Maybe it would be better instead of posting questions all the time and not finding the buttons and screens ... if I can give by email my exact play/spread and added index plays, and a couple of variations on depth in 6 deck and 2 deck (if I ever get that far with my BR), that might work better than what I might be doing now, and pay with pay pal for sceenshots of the results? tko variations is a bit roughIs this it.jpg
    Last edited by Nikky_Flash; 06-01-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    “It seemed to me ... that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.

So I make a "strategy table " and name each one different for each deck? then attach it to this screen above? How to I tell it to change the index plays with the cold , warm at different parts of the shoe though?
    “It seemed to me ... that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.

Wow found it ... it's the very last button at the very last step, you have to hit "Start Sim" first , before it comes up ... I figured "start Sim" means you are done /finished and no-more setting anything up

Are those numbers in the Depth based betting screen indicating Running Count ? because the default numbers seem to be kinda set-up as IRC= -24 , is there a way to start it at IRC= 0 ?
    Is the Depth based betting numbers indicating Units bet? it's like 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, so I believe that's units bet...

Blog Entries

If you are calling the CVCX simulator, the depth-based betting screen uses running counts. You can change them to anything you wish. All bets are units.

In the CVData multi-betting screen, you can set up to six strategies and the areas of the shoe each strategy is used. You can set any indices you wish in each strategy.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    If you are calling the CVCX simulator, the depth-based betting screen uses running counts. You can change them to anything you wish. All bets are units.

In the CVData multi-betting screen, you can set up to six strategies and the areas of the shoe each strategy is used. You can set any indices you wish in each strategy.
    Thanks for the reply to all my craziness, Norm, and sorry to have so many questions on this , it's just TKO is so weird...
    I was able to set up index plays in that screen-shot above .. thanks for your help in that ...
    right now I found the button for "Depth based betting" and it's in CVData , last screen before you run it - I didn't know it was at that screen , that's what the main problem was for me that night ...
    There is options on that screen for each deck , all the way up to 8 decks? hmmm... now I understand from your answer that the numbers in the larger section are "units" bet - and the numbers across the top is RC - OK , that makes sense .. now since I'm planning on simulating a 6 deck game , do I only need to set up the units and RC for decks 1 through 6 and ignore the rest ?
    In the past , I've downloaded the files you have posted in either q-fit or card-counting . com , I don't remember exactly , but Iwith CVCX I just took the files ( I believe they were .hst ? but had something called arc.xxx and temp . xxx inside it) and import them into CVCX and adjust things that I needed to see ...But it was always just straight KO count , and I could only just look at that , and learn how all the buttons work .
    but it's not my game. Of course , eventually I would like to look at a sim of exactly how I play . Thats why I'm doing all this ..
    Now with CVdata , can I make my own .hst files or arc.xxx / temp.xxx with TKO set up ? or can I buy an hst file of TKO with all my indexes and betting plan? And have it to my email ?
    Thanks for all your help

Blog Entries

TKO and COB are very different. The depth-based betting screen in CVCX is for COB. It would NOT be used in TKO. COB is a running count system. TKO is a true-counted system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12