See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Upcoming Vegas BJ Trips - Need Help w/ Bankroll

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

2 Upcoming Vegas BJ Trips - Need Help w/ Bankroll

I'm looking for lenders for $3240 bankroll. I have 2 upcoming Vegas trips, 10/25 and 11/9. I'm willing to pay 20%+. Feel free to PM me if interested. Thank you, Mr BJ75

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    I'm looking for lenders for $3240 bankroll. I have 2 upcoming Vegas trips, 10/25 and 11/9. I'm willing to pay 20%+. Feel free to PM me if interested. Thank you, Mr BJ75
    Is this a joke? Good one.

I find this funny too! Real funny. Think about it WE DON'T KNOW YOU why will we lend money to someone we don't know? Second we don't know your playing abilities. How can we trust you to pay 20%+?? Will you be signing a contract for this? Don't think people is stupid in this forum. I suggest you ask your father or someone you know.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    I find this funny too! Real funny. Think about it WE DON'T KNOW YOU why will we lend money to someone we don't know? Second we don't know your playing abilities. How can we trust you to pay 20%+?? Will you be signing a contract for this? Don't think people is stupid in this forum. I suggest you ask your father or someone you know.
    I am serious. I can be honest here, I'm surrounded by other BJ players. Others really can't relate and understand a bankroll. I would be happy to sign a contract. Thanks again, BJ75

Another I have a sure winning system that's why I can afford to pay 20% vig.

Thanks but no thanks. If you're that good you should have money to bankroll yourself.

I'm looking for lenders for $3240 bankroll.
    Please give a detailed explanation how you arrived at this figure.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by darco77 View Post
    Please give a detailed explanation how you arrived at this figure.
    Darco77, Are you interested in helping with my bankroll for these 2 trips? I won't be using a counting system. I'll be using small goals, multiple shops, and long days.

Who cares how he got those numbers, just sign the contract ( make sure it would stand up in court), and collect your principle plus 20% before he vanishes. But i guess it would be fun to disprove his calculations while we wait for his mini-trip results.

IIRC, his system is where he hits a shop with a win-goal. Once he hits that win-goal, leaves, and goes to the next shop. Playing basic strategy or some ploppy variation of basic strategy.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Is this a joke? Good one.
    LOL. Mr. BJ is back and asking for money to fund his billion dollar system! I think his real name is Matthew Lesko.

SCAM WARNING. For anyone dumb enough to sign a contract, he can avoid paying you back by filing bankruptcy. And he can hide the money from the bankruptcy court by claiming he lost it gambling. This is undoubtedly not the only sure-fire way of taking you for a fool. No disrespect Mr. BJ, I have no reason to believe you are anything but harmless. I am advising caution against investing in an obviously flawed system with a complete stranger. This is not a risk-averse play.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-13-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Darco77, Are you interested in helping with my bankroll for these 2 trips?
    Possibly. Could you post your pro-forma financial statements here? I like to see hockey-stick charts before I invest in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by darco77 View Post
    Possibly. Could you post your pro-forma financial statements here? I like to see hockey-stick charts before I invest in anything.
    I could put a line chart together if you'd like, yet it would be on my last trip where I put just a sample of my strategy to work. I did 12 shops in less than 12 hours. I flew in and out within 22 hours.

This months trip will be 3 full days of playing with rising goals after every 3 shops. I've already paid my airfare and hotel, yet bankroll is a challenge right now. I am considering this a business trip and nothing else.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast