Thread: Hi-lo Double Deck Indices

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi-lo Double Deck Indices

Could someone please list me the Hi-lo Catch 20 indices for double deck game. I don't want the risk averse indices just the correct EV indices. I am looking to do some simulation with it.

they are in cvcx

Quote Originally Posted by max85 View Post
    they are in cvcx
    I only see Illustrious 18 and fab 4 not the Catch 20 check box in CVCX 4.0.

There are generally two sets of indexes for each system....Single Deck and Multiple Deck (2 or more decks). Use the multiple deck indexes for double deck.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplayer View Post
    There are generally two sets of indexes for each system....Single Deck and Multiple Deck (2 or more decks). Use the multiple deck indexes for double deck.
    Usually what I do in CVCX is just still the count and playing strategies for that count. Let for example if I want to simulate Hi-lo with full indices I select the full indices check box in CVCX. If I want to simulate Hi-lo with Illustrious 18 and fab 4 I still that. The hard part about simulating Hi-lo with Catch 20 indices is I will need to create a users defined playing strategy defining the tag values for Hi-lo. After I do that I will need to select my user defined playing strategy to simulate for the Hi-lo Catch 20 still there is no check I can find in CVCX 4.0 when doing the simulations which make things very tedious. I am not sure if CVCX 5.0 has it either.