Thread: CRUISE seat to play for 50,000

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CRUISE seat to play for 50,000

Hello everyone I just recently went on a cruise on carnival and played in a blackjack tournament and won a seat to the tournament to play for 50,000 . It's a 500$ seat I'm selling it for 400$ .....however you do still have to pay for the cruise it self which I must say is AMAZING ...the cruise leaves out of fl on NOV 9 on carnival dream ...I can't get off work so I can't go....i have the paper work for everything and when it's payed for ill sign and transfer over the seat to you and. Over night the certificate to you. Feel free to email me any questions [email protected] and we can talk from there I can send u pics of everything. I'm also taking best offer
    thanks everyone happy blackjack

Spam

Banned or Suspended

Blinky Motors? It must be Blinky Bill... He's back!

Blinkyfilm.jpg