Thread: Spanish 21 (S17) EORs

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Spanish 21 (S17/H17) EORs

Does anyone have the correct Spanish 21 (S17 & H17) betting EORs for 6D and 8D?

Does anyone have the correct Spanish 21 (S17 & H17) playing EORs for 6D and 8D?

Thanks very much,
    Math Demon
    Last edited by Math Demon; 09-09-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: SP21 S17/H17 6D/8D bet/play
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Oh boy, I had them somewhere. I think they're in Walker's book, right? Off the top of my head, the Ace is about 3 times the 10 in S17, and about twice the 10 in H17.
    The Cash Cow.

Quote Originally Posted by njrich520 View Post
    You should pm Pacman.I think he's been studying SP21 also.

Hey njrich520!

Don't Make Me Hurt You.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by moo321 View Post
    Oh boy, I had them somewhere. I think they're in Walker's book, right? Off the top of my head, the Ace is about 3 times the 10 in S17, and about twice the 10 in H17.

Thanks, moo!

Walker's book enumerates the EORs for SP21 (H17). There's no mention of S17. There's also no mention of the number of decks for those EORs.

I assume that the EORs change due to the number of decks, just like BJ's EORs do.

Also, Griffin stated that the sum of EORs must equal zero, so the decreased EOR of the Ace in S17 must be compensated by increases in the small cards, but which ones?

I know there's some changes in the middle card EORs. I believe the 7 and 8 both have higher EORs than they did. Also, I think the small cards all have very slightly higher EORs, while the Tens have less EOR.
    The Cash Cow.