See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MR BJ75 part III

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    How or why would a counter not need an investor? Well, perhaps not need....but having an investor can certainly gets things up n running much faster, instead of having to build up a large enough roll (or even a semi-roll).
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    How or why would a counter not need an investor? Well, perhaps not need....but having an investor can certainly gets things up n running much faster, instead of having to build up a large enough roll (or even a semi-roll).
    I speak only for myself, but my meaning is that it never really occurred to me that a counter would want to invest in another counter because it defeats the purpose of increasing BR. A regular joe may want to invest sure. And counters may want to form a team/partnership. That's just what I meant.

Blog Entries

Counters do actually invest in other counters for various reasons.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post

I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure you're making fun of somebody else. Please put some emoticons in your post before somebody believes you, and starts sending your truckloads of cash. LOL!
    I think you must know my good friend mr bj75. I, I mean, he wanted some blind investors. He was so successful. When they say there is a sucker born every minutes, now I know they are wrong. There are actually two suckers born every minute.

As you can see I am a honest man. If and only if you invest in me, I will repay you a thousandfold when I win. Of course I will never lose because I have been playing bj since 1975. My system is so superior I have not worked for a day since 1975, until my wife divorced me. She really doesn't know how to pick winners like I do with my ponies. That's another sure bet winning system that I have developed.

Trust me.

Sounds great to me Mr Hsiaodi, I'll send my bank account numbers (yes numbers, I have a roulette system that works every time) so i have lots of money to invest with honest and successful people like you. Thanks for letting me in on your proven system.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

An investor will get things running faster. Maybe?

An outside investor will also try to exert control over his investment. You need to put more time in. You need to have a higher win rate. You have to explain your losses. Why did you waste time traveling because of perceived heat?

I would NEVER trade my independence! It's much too valuable for me.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

How many suckers are born every minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    I think you must know my good friend mr bj75. I, I mean, he wanted some blind investors. He was so successful. When they say there is a sucker born every minutes, now I know they are wrong. There are actually two suckers born every minute.

As you can see I am a honest man. If and only if you invest in me, I will repay you a thousandfold when I win. Of course I will never lose because I have been playing bj since 1975. My system is so superior I have not worked for a day since 1975, until my wife divorced me. She really doesn't know how to pick winners like I do with my ponies. That's another sure bet winning system that I have developed.

Trust me.

LOL!

Mr. Hsiaodi, how can I trust you? You don't even know or understand the math.

Avg global birth rate (2012) = (19.15/1000)
    World population = 7,110,000,000
    2012 births = 136,156,500
    breast-fed (50%) = 68,078,250
    bottle-fed (50%) = 68,078,250
    minutes/year = 525,960
    258.8 suckers born every minute

* 259 suckers born every minute *
    Last edited by Math Demon; 09-10-2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: forgot bottle-fed
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    You had me fooled, I thought that pointing out how ridiculous it would be to invest in a progression player instead of me had inadvertantly led to someone wanting to invest. Yeah a counter doesn't need an investor, but a bigger bankroll is good to have. If you change your mind, PM me someday.

Thanks for the offer, Mr. Rainmaker.

But at this point-in-time, there are only a handful of counters who I not only trust their skills, judgment, and dedication, more importantly, I also trust their ethics.

Hang around. Post some intelligent questions. Contribute some intelligent answers. A couple of people looking for teammates may just notice you.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Math Demon; 09-11-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: replied to wrong post.

An investor will get things running faster. Maybe?

An outside investor will also try to exert control over his investment. You need to put more time in. You need to have a higher win rate. You have to explain your losses. Why did you waste time traveling because of perceived heat?

I would NEVER trade my independence! It's much too valuable for me.
    Someone without a bankroll, as well as difficulty building a BR -- I think he would much rather have an investor than not.

Of course, all those things would be laid out before hand -- the fact losses do happen, and maybe the player has "full rights" as to when and where he plays for X reasons (heat, conditions, etc.).
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Someone without a bankroll, as well as difficulty building a BR -- I think he would much rather have an investor than not.

Of course, all those things would be laid out before hand -- the fact losses do happen, and maybe the player has "full rights" as to when and where he plays for X reasons (heat, conditions, etc.).

Someone without a bankroll, as well as someone with difficulty building a BR ... has absolutely
    NO leverage.

How often have you been successful negotiating favorable terms when you don't have any kind of leverage?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    I think you must know my good friend mr bj75. I, I mean, he wanted some blind investors. He was so successful. When they say there is a sucker born every minutes, now I know they are wrong. There are actually two suckers born every minute. As you can see I am a honest man. If and only if you invest in me, I will repay you a thousandfold when I win. Of course I will never lose because I have been playing bj since 1975. My system is so superior I have not worked for a day since 1975, until my wife divorced me. She really doesn't know how to pick winners like I do with my ponies. That's another sure bet winning system that I have developed. Trust me.
    Are you serious? It says you're a senior member, so either you have an indecipherable sense of humor, or you are a persistent failure when it comes to choosing the correct demographic to con. Whoever earlier suggested the emoticons in this thread...I think he was on to something.

Someone without a bankroll, as well as someone with difficulty building a BR ... has absolutely NO leverage. How often have you been successful negotiating favorable terms when you don't have any kind of leverage?
    I think the leverage is...well then go count yourself. Norm seems to know somethin. Maybe he will be tempted to elaborate.

Has anyone noticed Mr. BJ75 has not yet replied to this thread?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast