See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MR BJ75 part III

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I don't believe he is a con. I think he simply doesn't understand stats and probabilities.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    I think the leverage is...well then go count yourself. Norm seems to know somethin. Maybe he will be tempted to elaborate.

No! He'll just deal with someone else. Or invest in what he knows. Or invest in what got him rich in the first place.

Unless due to inheritance or the lottery, rich guys never get rich by being single-focused. If he's trying to make a deal with you, he's trying to make a deal with a few more, and trying to get the best deal.

Who's got the leverage now?
    Last edited by Math Demon; 09-11-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I don't believe he is a con. I think he simply doesn't understand stats and probabilities.
    My thought when reading the thread were you can't get your money back because you'd say judge, this guy scammed me. He'd say, judge, this guy knowingly invested in a system that is mathematically proven to lose. Seems like a good way not to be liable for a sham. But that was just my cynical impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post
    .No! He'll just deal with someone else. Or invest in what he knows. Or invest in what got him rich in the first place.Unless due to inheritance or the lottery, rich guys never get rich by being single-focused. If he's trying to make a deal with you, he's trying to make a deal with a few more, and trying to get the best deal.Who's got the leverage now?
    You never have leverage with rich people because you want what they can give you, and they can have whatever they want. But middle class people invest too.

Counters do actually invest in other counters for various reasons.
    I'm sure that's true. I'd be curious to know what percentage of those relationships (and team play) that you feel actually work out satisfactorily. My guess is under 25% (but I'm a self admitted cynic).

Counters do actually invest in other counters for various reasons.

I'm sorry I missed it the first time.

Do you invest in counters, Norm? If so, I had won 12, no, 13 sessions in a row. I have a progressive betting system that never fails. I plan to be in Vegas in a few weeks. You can just paypal me the funds.

Just trust me.

P.S. If you understand what I am saying, just nod your head.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Are you serious? It says you're a senior member, so either you have an indecipherable sense of humor, or you are a persistent failure when it comes to choosing the correct demographic to con. Whoever earlier suggested the emoticons in this thread...I think he was on to something.
    Not sure where is my emoticon. I am on taptalk. While I am here, let me propose another one of my winning system. This one is a new invention of failed safe baccarat system. My first 3 trips have netted me 468 dollars.
    Here is the break down of my winnings.
    1. +234
    2. +134
    3. +100

As you can all see. It is proven that my system is a winning system. Else, how can you explain my winning of almost 500 dollars. But I cannot tell you the specifics, but if you do invest with me I then can share this system with you.

For those who participated in this thread, please read the original mr bj75 threads before you start sending me checks. But if you do want to send any checks please just do a western union transfer. I will provide you my routing number in Africa. That way you can start your investment with me right away and avoid a long delay.

Thank you Norm, for I am not a con. I do however understand stats and probabilities.

I should have never used the word investor and just called it what it was, a high interest rate loan. All high interest rate loans carry great risk, yet payoff above average rates.

Regarding the "do I play the OK games, and how have I done" question, I've done well, yet it's too hard because of the small spread, and the antes do take away from your net. I often mix those trips with poker also. Yes, Shreveport would be the much smarter play, but the 6 hours driving time kills me!

But the amount of money you win each time would make your travel costs barely a blimp!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BJ75 View Post
    I do however understand stats and probabilities.
    No. You think you do, or you pretend to yourself you do, but you don't. You would never, ever have said anything about your streak of 12 wins if you understood the math behind it, you wouldn't pretend that your system is "proven" based on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123