Thread: "I'm thinking of moving to Tibet and becoming a monk." - Norm

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

"I'm thinking of moving to Tibet and becoming a monk." - Norm

http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?17220-New-member-evaluation&p=108651#post108651

Hey Norm! You already have the patience of a monk, so it wouldn't be hard.

I thought it was just an interesting coincidence that the recent emergence of belligerent new members coincided with the scaling-down of recent skirmishes.

... or it could just be because of the full moon from last week.

Note: Mods, if this post in on the wrong category, please place alongside conspiracy theories.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post
    or it could just be because of the full moon from last week
    See http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lunaticus
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

... or it could just be because of the full moon from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

Interesting! Well, that could explain my recent behavior.
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.

Banned or Suspended

This is clearly a political post and it's mystifying how it slipped through the security net here. We see how Tibetan monks immolating themselves to draw attention to their China problem is becoming a common news item. Norm, there are other ways to make a statement. I honestly can't imagine you would take up your suggestion and carry it through. Besides, the price of gas in Tibet is outrageous I hear. I do hope you reconsider. Um, and of course you know monks are celibate?

inmolated.jpg