Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet 16/Ill18 & Fab 4 S17 & H17

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Sweet 16/Ill18 & Fab 4 S17 & H17

hi guys
    im after the Sweet 16/Ill18 & Fab 4 S17 & H17 index numbers. can anybody direct me to tables where i can print them?

i have wongs book and personally learning all index's, however just want them for keeps sake.
    also do the numbers change for DD & 6 deck?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by max85 View Post
    hi guys
    im after the Sweet 16/Ill18 & Fab 4 S17 & H17 index numbers. can anybody direct me to tables where i can print them?

i have wongs book and personally learning all index's, however just want them for keeps sake.
    also do the numbers change for DD & 6 deck?

cheers
    Here is the site where you can find tables for the Illustrious 18 and Fab 4 Surrender.

http://bjmath.com/bjmath/tcindex/i18index.htm

No the indices will not change for 6 deck unless it is risk averse. The number will change for double deck and single deck. For Single deck and Double deck I suggest you use the indices outside of the Illustrious 18 to maximize your profit.

BJA3, p. 213, has most recent indices, for S17 and H17, with values for 1-, 2-, and multi-deck.

Don

Thanks serious, any chance of h17 indices?

hi don thanks for the reply. I have tried to purchase it, Betty emailed me and said overseas orders can't be processed, which seemed quite odd.....I am in Australia FYI. I have been wanting to buy your book for some time but literally can't get it, unless I pay around 170 incl shipping from eBay! If you have a copy would you post to me? I will obviously send the funds first and wait for them to clear until you post.

thanks

yeah thats the other option

i have looked online and i cant find any stores that stock it,....ill try pm'ing schles

just tried to pm don but his profile doesnt allow it....jeez, how hard is it to spend money these days lol

i have looked online and i cant find any stores that stock it,....ill try pm'ing schles
    I believe it is soon to be released on Kindle.
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

just tried to pm don but his profile doesnt allow it....jeez, how hard is it to spend money these days lol
    Blackjack Attack: Playing the Pros' Way by Don Schlesinger is available in amazon.com. It is kinda of expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Perhaps someone in the forum is close enough to you to order it and ship it to you or meet you in Vegas in September.
    That would be great or if don replied, must be busy...
    amazon is like 200 plus incl shipping...a bit much really

Can't you contact RGE again and ask if they can hold one for you at their place in Vegas? Perhaps even pay now and pick up when you get there?

will do cheers

Blog Entries

See http://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sho...ht=author+call
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast