Thread: Prize Car: Question for Cacarulo or whomever

Prize Car

Prize Car: Question for Cacarulo or whomever

Cac,

A long time ago you published EOR's for hi-lo valuing aces as -1, 0 or +1, in the spirit of side-counting aces using an ace-reckoned count. I was wondering if you can post the rest of the indices in addition to the I-18, if you have them. Also, please let me know if you have them for the halves system. Might not be necessary, because of its similarity to hi-lo.

Thanks,

Prize_Car

Cacarulo

Cacarulo: Re: Question for Cacarulo or whomever

> Cac,

> A long time ago you published EOR's for hi-lo valuing
    > aces as -1, 0 or +1, in the spirit of side-counting
    > aces using an ace-reckoned count. I was wondering if
    > you can post the rest of the indices in addition to
    > the I-18, if you have them. Also, please let me know
    > if you have them for the halves system. Might not be
    > necessary, because of its similarity to hi-lo.

Hi,

I don't remember where I posted those but I think they where furnished just for the I-18 and Hi-Lo. If I happen to find others I will post them here. No promises.

Sincerely,
    Cac