Thread: Blackjack Crusader: Multiple Hands? :( ; No, It's A Team Compensation? :)

Blackjack Crusader

Blackjack Crusader: Multiple Hands? :( ; No, It's A Team Compensation? :)

I have bja2 and bja3.

Given a player/investor and spotter.

If this team were going to play:
    10g invested, play until 20g settle.

Don't you potentially have the same issues you would face if you settled before doubling the first bank?

The easy answer would be to play until the bank is tripled, but I don't think many spotters would be that patient or perhaps even live that long.

So would a possible solution be to have an escrow held until the final breaking of the bank?

How big should the escrow be?

Oh, feel free to edit me anytime! LOL
    I know I need it. However, I know it's only because great minds are hard to follow!

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Multiple Hands? :( ; No, It's A Team Compensation? :)

> I have bja2 and bja3.

> Given a player/investor and spotter.

> If this team were going to play:
    > 10g invested, play until 20g settle.

> Don't you potentially have the same issues you would
    > face if you settled before doubling the first bank?

Not sure I follow your question. If you settle before doubling, does that mean simply at a lower dollar level, or after a fixed amount of time, regardless of the result? If you settle after a fixed amount of time, and that time is too short, then the investor gets shafted.

> The easy answer would be to play until the bank is
    > tripled, but I don't think many spotters would be that
    > patient or perhaps even live that long.

This game is very streaky. Sometimes tripling is attainable quickly. Sometimes, you wait what seems to be a lifetime.

> So would a possible solution be to have an escrow held
    > until the final breaking of the bank?

Yes.

> How big should the escrow be?

Whatever everyone agrees is fair. I'm not trying to be cute. There are teams who paid players in ways that seem unconscionable and unspeakably unfair to me. Yet, the team flourished and everyone was happy with the (albeit ignorant) arrangement. So, if everyone is happy, who am I to tell the group that their scheme is ridiculous?

Don