Thread: Don Schlesinger: Test post

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Test post

Testing.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Test post

Robert Lux reported difficulty in posting to this page, but I can't reproduce his problem. Everything seems to be working fine here.

Don

AsZehn

AsZehn: Re: Test post

> Robert Lux reported difficulty in posting to
    > this page, but I can't reproduce his
    > problem. Everything seems to be working fine
    > here.

> Don

If for some reason he had previously posted on one of the free pages and used a password other than his password for Don's Domain it may have carried over and would not allow him to post.

Parker

Parker: Shouldn't happen

> If for some reason he had previously posted
    > on one of the free pages and used a password
    > other than his password for Don's Domain it
    > may have carried over and would not allow
    > him to post.

Each message board has its own "cookie." The "Save Password" option is a function of the cookie. A password should not ever "carry over" from one page to another.

AsZehn

AsZehn: Re: Shouldn't happen

> Each message board has its own
    > "cookie." The "Save
    > Password" option is a function of the
    > cookie. A password should not ever
    > "carry over" from one page to
    > another.
    Before subscribing, I had set up a password on the free forums. I set up a new password for the pay forums and occaisonally it would take the password used in the free forums. I edited my profile and it is no longer an issue, but it did happen to me.

Robert V. Lux

Robert V. Lux: Re: Shouldn't happen

Well, what happened was that I went in to "Theory and Math" to post a message. Though, when scrolling down the page, there was nothing but some strange computer code in the field where the box usually is. Might depend on the fact that the computer I used at the moment was an old and ugly one. That was the first and only time that I have had problems with posting.

Regards, Robert V. Lux