J.M.I have been playing a game that 70%of the time I can read perfect, the other 30% is unreadable.Now after 30 hours of play I am still losing.Based on your chart on page 115 I think this game is worth about 9% if 100% readable,so i`m estimating maybe 6% with 70% read.For how long is it possible to be losing in a game like this.Any comments ,insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.P.S this game also has late surrender.